Svetol Slimming Green Coffee Bean Extract (500 mg 30 capsules)
Terry Naturally has discontinued this product. Please see other great options below.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Svetol® is a powerful, decaffeinated green coffee bean extract clinically studied to support healthy metabolism and weight loss. This ingredient supports healthy weight in two ways: by slowing the absorption of glucose in the intestines, and modulating the breakdown of sugar by the liver which encourages the burning of fat for energy. When glucose levels are balanced, a person is less likely to experience the highs and lows that can lead to cravings for sweets and other empty calories.
Green, unroasted coffee beans are rich in chlorogenic acids, key compounds that support the body's metabolism. In roasted coffee, up to 70% of these compounds are destroyed. So even though many people drink coffee, they may not see the full potential of this common botanical except by using an unroasted green coffee bean extract.
Svetol® also supports metabolism, so individuals are more likely to experience the benefits of exercise and diet efforts.* It has been clinically shown to support lean body mass so the body can more effectively and efficiently use the calories from a healthy diet. After 60 days of supplementation in a clinical trial, participants who received Svetol® had lost 5.7% of their initial weight, corresponding to an average weight loss of 5 kg or 11 lbs versus a 2.8% weight loss in the placebo group.
- Clinically studied Green Coffee Bean Extract shown to support healthy weight loss
- Clinically shown to support healthy metabolism
- Supports healthy ratio of lean body mass
- Slimming effect
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Caffeine-free and stimulant-free, weight management support
Recommendations: 500 mg - 1 capsule daily. May increase to 3 capsules, if desired.
Svetol Slimming Green Coffee Bean Extract
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Svetol Decaffeinated Green Coffee (Coffea canephora) Bean Extract
standardized to 50%-55% total polyphenols
45%-50% total chlorogenic acids
10-15% 5-caffeoylquinic acid
|** Daily value not established|
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsules, cellulose powder, silicon dioxide, vegetable source magnesium stearate.
Contains no: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
Svetol® is a trademark of Naturex Inc.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Made in the USA
Distributed or manufactured from Terry Naturally. See more Terry Naturally products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Boosting Metabolism
- Promoting Healthy Weight Loss
- Balancing Blood Sugar Levels
- Belly Fat
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: How much indian rupee
- A: All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. When you pay by credit card, the credit card company will calculate the exchange rate and include it in your monthly statement.
Question: can this be taken with adderall
- A: As with any supplement, it is alway recommended to consult with a physician before using new weightloss aids or supplements, however there are no direct warnings against using this product with adderall.
Question: Is this safe with thyroid medication Synthroid for Hypothyroidism?
- A: The only warnings I see on this product are as follows: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult with your physician before using. Please note that, in general, it is always a good idea to consult with your physician when adding any new supplements to your routine when you are taking any prescription medication.
Question: how long does it take to start working
In a clinical trial, participants taking 200 mg of Svetol twice daily lost 5.7% of their initial weight in 60 days. This was an average weight loss of 11 lbs, or 5 kgs, versus only a 2.8% loss of their initial weight for the placebo group.*† Individual results may vary. Most people maximize their results by eating a healthy diet and exercising.
Question: Yes how long before it works or does it work???
- A: We cannot completely predict individual response to dietary supplements as each person is unique in their nutritional needs. Normally with nutritional supplements you will not see an immediate effect. As a person's unique biochemistry varies from person to person, so will results.