Green Coffee Bean Extract 800mg (60 vcaps)*
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
What is the difference between the coffee I drink and Green Coffee Bean extract? You may be wondering if you can get the same results from the coffee you drink with breakfast in the morning – and the truth is you can’t. When you roast coffee beans, you remove the chlorogenic acid. Green coffee beans are unroasted, have little aroma and are extremely bitter – because they contain over 50% chlorogenic acid.
Green coffee beans contain a special component called chlorogenic acid, which has been shown to inhibit the release of glucose while at the same time boosting metabolism. This synergy helps your body inhibit fat absorption and prevents weight gain. The most recent study on pure green coffee bean extract was published in a medical journal and featured on a famous doctor's television show. The study followed a group of 16 adults who used green coffe bean extract for 12 weeks. Over the course of the study, subjects reported an average weiht loss of 17 pounds - or 10.5 percent of their overall body weight with absolutely no side effects being reported.
Fusion Diet Systems brings you pure Green Coffee Bean Extract in a veggie capsule. Our Green Coffee Bean Extract contains GCA®, and a special component called chlorogenic acid. This product can be used as part of an overall wellness program.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one 800mg capsule twice daily 30 minutes before meals with a full glass of water for best results.
Pure Green Coffee Extract
Serving Size: 1 vcap
Green Coffee Bean Extract
(Coffea canephora) (standardized to 50% total polyphenols, 45% total chlorogenic acids, 10% 5-caffeoylquinic acid)
**Daily Value Not Established. *Percent of daily value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (capsule).
Distributed or manufactured from Nutri-Fusion Systems. See more Nutri-Fusion Systems products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Body Weight
- Supporting Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Heart Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Dr. Oz says only Svetol or GCA qualifies an equivalent product as to what was studied. This does't boast of either. Did I overlook this or is it not quite the same?
- A: This Green Coffee Bean Extract does have GCA and chlorogenic acid as well.
Question: Hello My Name Is Jean, I been taking the Green Coffee Extract,as directed, for 2 weeks, have not lost a lb. yet what do I need to do. When will I start to lose weight.
- A: Most people maximize results by eating a healty diet and exercising while taking their weight-loss aids. Also, make sure you are taking the vcap 30 minutes before your meal and drinking plenty of water.
Question: do it contain caffene and how much
- A: Green Coffee Bean Extract by Nutri-Fusion does contain caffeine. It contains 20mg of naturally occurring caffeine per serving.
Question: If I already reached my goal weight do I need to continue taking this supplement?
- A: If you have reached your goal weight, it is up to you if you would like to discontinue use. I do not see anything from the manufacturer stating that you have to stop once your target rate is reached.
Question: Is it kosher? Certified?
- A: Nutri-Fusions Green Coffee Bean Extract is not labeled Kosher, however this product uses Natural VegiCap, No Fillers, No Preservatives, No Additives, and is Stimulant Free.
Question: is this product fro the USA. Besides weight loss, is good for diabetes and hyper tension
- A: This product is made in the USA. Please consult with your physician if you have diabetes or hypertension as they can advise best if this product is good for you or can help with those conditions.
Question: how much caffeine per serving..
- A: This product has 20 mg of natural occurring caffeine per serving which is less than 1/2 a cup of coffee.
Question: is this the one featured on dr oz??
- A: Green Coffee Bean Extract, itself, has been featured on Dr. Oz, however Dr. Oz does not personally endorse any merchants or products.
Question: this product countiene fillters or binders is a vegetarian cap?have svelto?
- A: yes we do carry Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract. (60 Vegetarian Capsules) no filler or additives You may view this product using the link below and place your order on our website or call us at 1-800-555-6792. M-F 9:00-6:00 http://www.seacoast.com/svetol-green-coffee-bean-extract/genesis-today/60-vegetarian-capsules/p10083
Question: Contain other ingredients?
- A: 800mg of Pure Unroasted Green Coffee Bean Extract in a Vegetarian Capsule. No Fillers. No Preservatives. No Additives
Question: Can you get this in a form that is not capsule?
- A: This product is only available in capsule form however we do have another green tea extract that is available in liquid form. You can view this product using the following link. http://www.seacoast.com/green-coffee-bean-extract/essential-source/subingual-2-oz/p10071
Question: Hi. I just started taking the extract since 3 days and I actually gained 1 lbs!! How can that be?
- A: I am sorry to hear that as this is not very common. Make sure to take as directed which is 1 tablet, twice daily, 30 minutes before your meal with a full glass of water. A healthy diet and exercise is usually recommended to maximize results. If you have any additional concerns about how this supplement is affecting you, please consult with your physician as they are more familiar with your body and medical history.
Question: May I take it while breastfeeding?
- A: As with any supplement, it is always best to consult with your physician when breastfeeding or pregnant when taking new supplements or weightloss aids.
Question: hi my name is tosif, i am from cape town i want to buy a this product i see the price but i need to know in a rand please can you tell me the price, 0763638796 its my cell no.
- A: It looks like the conversion rate from dollars to Rand would have this priced at 150.24 Rands with our membership.
Question: IS THIS PRODUCT FROM USAUK AND IS IT GOOD TO TAKE FOR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION
- A: It is always best to consult with your physician before starting any weightloss regimine when you have any medical conditions or are taking prescription drugs. This product is made in the USA.
Question: How much caffeine is in this? Also, is it from China?
Thank you for your interest in Green Coffee Bean Extract. This product has 20 mg of natural occurring caffeine per serving which is less than 1/2 a cup of coffee and is made in the USA.
Question: is this safe to take while breastfeeding?
- A: As with any supplement or weightloss aid, it is always best to consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking any other medication.
Question: Is a bottle that says Pure Super GREEN COFFEE bean extract with a green colored background with the words Double Strength in a yellow sunburst and that says Chlorogenic Acid in the upper left corner, contain the same ingredients as the content of the bottle displayed on this page?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: blood sugar ?
It is alwys best to consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking any other medication. It is always recommended that you consult your doctor before starting any diet or nutrition modification as part of a weight loss program as they are familiar with your medial history and any prescriptions you may be on.
Question: How can i get the product in Bangladesh, Is it available in Bangladesh. My mother age is touch 50 years. If my mother take it, any kind of side effect has occurred? How much doges require and price?
- A: I am not aware of where this product is available in Bangladesh but you can purchase it online directly from Seacoast.com as we do ship internationally. If your mother has any medical conditions or is taking prescription medication, it is best advised that she consult with her physician before starting. The dosage is 1 capsule twice daily. The price for one bottle is as low as $16.56.
Question: does it affect your blood pressure
- A: This product does contain some caffeine. As with any supplement, it is always a good idea to consult with your physician if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription drugs.
Question: i have heart problems can i take this with out it effecting my heart
- A: As with any weight-loss program, it is best to consult with your physician about any effects you may have with your current medical conditions.
Question: where in calgary can i purchace this
- A: I am not aware of the availability of this product locally in Calgary as we do not have a location there, however you can purchase this product online directly from Seacoast.com.
Question: How long will it take for me to recieve it in Albuquerque, New Mexico once I have ordered it?
- A: This Green Coffee Bean Extract is in stock. Orders placed by 6pm EST ship out the same day from our Las Vegas warehouse. I would expect that you would receive it within 2 days if you make the cut off of 6pm as your order would be processed and shipped out the same day.
Question: Is this dosage 800mg
- A: Yes, the dosage for Green Coffee Bean Extract Nutri-Fusion Systems is an 800 mg tablet taken twice daily 30 minutes before your meal.
Question: can you buy in local store
- A: I am not aware of the availability of this product in local stores, however you can purchase this product online directly through Seacoast.com
Question: HI MY NAME IS JUDY I JUST STARTED THIS PRODUCT AND NOT SURE HOW TO TAKE THE DIRECTIONS SAID TO TAKE 2 CAPS BEFORE EACH MEAL . PLEASE GIVE ME THE CORRECT DOSAGE. THANK YOU
- A: It is always best to follow the directions you see directly on the packaging. The manufacturer states to take 1 capsule twice daily 30 minutes before your meal with a full glass of water.
Question: Are these green coffee beans a bio product. Can you certify that?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: hi, can I take this green coffee bean extract capsules with thyroid medication?
- A: Please consult with your physician to find out if any safety measures should be taken when taking this supplement with thyroid medication.
Question: can you please tell me if the capsules contain gelatine.
- A: The capsule does not contain any gelatin and is a vegetable based capsule.
Question: Can you take this product with tamoxifen
- A: Though there aren't any direct warnings against taking with tamoxifen it is advised that anyone taking any prescription medication to consult with their physician before using.
Question: can it be taken if u have acid reflux
- A: Please consult with your Doctor
Question: Where can I get hold of this product? I live in Benoni in Gauteng and tried all the local chemists and dispensaries but they don't stock it. Please let met know, I need it urgently!
- A: You may purchase this product from our site at www.seacoast.com http://www.seacoast.com/green-coffee-bean-extract-800mg/nutri-fusion-systems/60-vcaps/p10059
Question: can your products be shipped to kingdom of saudia arabia if i ordered ? does it have shipping cost?
- A: Yes, we do ship to Saudia Arabia and there are shipping costs.
Question: how does it interact with coumadin (blood thinner)
- A: Please consult your physician to fnd out if Coumadin mixes safely with this green coffee bean extract.
Question: i am taking methotrexate, 12,5mg a week is it safe to take the green coffee bean while on the methrotrexate?
- A: Please consult with your physician about using this product while taking methotrexate.
Question: Can you by green coffee extract in stores other then gcn. How will it affect a person with diabeties and hypertension.
- A: I am not aware of what stores carry this product, but you can purchase this product online directly from Seacoast.com for as low as $16.56. If you have any medical conditions, please consult with your physician as they can best advise how green coffee Bean Extract can affect your diabetes and hypertension.
Question: where can i get this product
- A: You can purchase this product online directly from Seacoast.com. We'd be happy to ship this product to you.
Question: can your products be shipped to philippines if i ordered one? does it have shipping cost?
- A: Yes, our products do ship to the Philippines and there are shipping costs.
Question: Hi, I'm Fatima. I just want to know if its safe to take Green Coffee Bean Extract while on birth control?
- A: The label does state that if you are taking any prescription medication to consult with your physician before use. However it does not state anything about birth control in particular.