AveULTRA (30 pak)*
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
AveULTRA is a dietary supplement containing Avemar(fermented wheat germ extract) a substance that is patented by Dr. Mate Hidvégi, the original inventor. * This astounding natural compound has been the subject of more than 100 studies and 20 peer-reviewed medical publications describing in vitro, in vivo and human clinical trials. The results of these studies have been so dramatic, that it’s hard to believe that Avemar® is an all natural substance.
The ingredient Avemar®, marketed under the trade name of AvéULTRA, is delivered in the form of a concentrated health drink. Each pre-measured, individual-use packet contains 5.5 grams of Avemar® freeze-dried actives and can be mixed with 4 oz. of cold water or any juice.
Avemar® supports healthy immune system modulation and the regulation of cell metabolism, supporting the processes of cell differentiation and repair.
- Increases immune system’s ability to identify harmful cells for destruction
- Regulates glucose metabolism at the cellular level, starving enemy cells that require excessive glucose
- Regulates and modulate the immune system’s white blood cells for peak performance -- T cells, B cells, macrophages and NK cells
- Maintains healthy cellular and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance
- Supports cell metabolic regulation
- Promotes immune system modulation
- Maintains healthy cellular & humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance
- Promotes optimal NK cell targeting ability and the coordinated response of white blood cells: macrophages, B-cells, T-cells and NK cells
- Enhances the ability of T-cells to respond to antigen presentation
- Enhances the ability of B-cells to respond to activation and produce appropriate antibodies
Winner of the NutrAward for “Best New Product”, Avé is the first dietary supplement available in the U.S. to contain the novel nutrient, Avemar®. Its development was initiated by Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, Nobel Prize laureate for the discovery of vitamin C. Avemar has been the subject of over 20 peer-reviewed research publications. Once daily use of Avé is shown to support healthy cell metabolic regulation in vulnerable cells and promote immune system modulation, resulting in a healthy cellular and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune system balance.
Should not be taken during pregnancy or while nursing. Consult with a healthcare professional for recommended usage levels for children, and for guidance on using more than 1 Ave'ULTRA packet per day. Discontinue Avé usage 2 days before barium X-ray contrast examinations and resume 2 days after the completion of the examination. Do not consume Ave'ULTRA if you have had an organ or tissue transplant, by those suffering from bleeding GI ulcers, malabsorption syndrome, gluten sensitive enterophaties (celiac sprue), fructose intolerance or who have hypersensitivity to gluten, wheat germ or any of the components or ingredients in this product
Intellectual property disclaimer:
All patents that cover Fermented Wheat Germ Extract belong to Dr. Mate Hidvégi both as inventor and owner. Dr. Mate Hidvégi has a full-decision majority (55%) in patents of the first generation of the Fermented Wheat Germ Extract, while he owns an absolute majority in the new generation of products, AvéULTRA. American BioSciences Inc. is an official and approved manufacurer of Dr. Mate Hidvégi’s patented products. The word “Avemar®” is a registered trademark of Birochem Kft.
Distributed or manufactured from American BioSciences. See more American BioSciences products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Restoring Appetite
- Increasing Energy
- Stimulating Natural Killer Cells
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Replenishing Nutrients
- Cold & Flu
- Eating Disorders
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: has any one had any long shrinking a brain tumor in a dog with ava mar
- A: Unfortunately this product is suited for people ages 18 and over. For the possible use, dosage, and information for a dog, please consult with a veterinarian.