Glyconix | Blood Sugar Support (180 caps)*
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Glyconix | Advanced Blood Sugar Balance Support
NutraOrgin’s Glyconix is a blood sugar support supplement designed to promote normal glucose metabolism, while additionally addressing related issues such as weight management and occasional fatigue.* Formulated with a potent concentration of ingredients scientifically studied for efficacy, Glyconix is perfect for anyone who wants to support healthy insulin activity and balanced blood sugar levels.
Blood sugar is the fuel that powers all your cells. In an ideal world, when your blood sugar levels dip, you get hungry. You eat, and your body turns the food into blood sugar. Insulin is released, which takes the sugar out of the blood and into the cells.In the real world, keeping blood sugar balanced can be tricky. If it falls too low, your energy will drop and your concentration will fade. If it rises too high, you’ll have trouble metabolizing foods, and you’ll put on weight. Over time, elevated blood sugar can contribute to high blood fats and harm your arteries. Glyconix contains a range of ingredients that help keep your blood sugar, your health — and your life — balanced.
- Gymnema sylvestre, a traditional herb native to India, has been used for 2,000 years to support healthy blood sugar.
- Chinese cinnamon bark maintains blood sugar, cholesterol, triglyceride and blood pressure levels already within a healthy range
- Bitter melon improves glucose tolerance and supports balanced blood sugar levels.
- Green tea extract has been shown to suppress glucose production by inhibiting starch-digesting enzymes.*
- The herb banaba may help with the transport of glucose from the blood to the tissues.*
- Alpha lipoic acid is an antioxidant that may support glucose transport and utilization, while inhibiting undesirable glycosylation.*
- Resveratrol is believed to activate a gene that plays a role in glucose control and weight management.*
- Huckleberry strengthens the capillaries, improves capillary and venous blood flow and supports blood vessel flexibility.*
- The trace mineral vanadium plays a role in blood sugar metabolism, and low levels may negatively alter blood sugar balance.*
- Biotin is a B vitamin that may support the insulin-secreting actions of the pancreatic islets of Langerhans.
Developed based on a thorough review of the scientific evidence, NutraOrigin's Glyconix, blood sugar support supplement, includes only ingredients with documented efficacy and safety, and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Serving Size: 6 Vegetarian Capsules
|Biotin as d-Biotin||5 mg||1667%|
|Gymnema Sylvestre [standardized to 75% Gymnemic Acids] (leaf)||1200 mg||**|
|Bitter Melon 4:1 Extract (fruit)||800 mg||**|
|Cinnamon (bark)||800 mg|
|Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (from decaffeinated green tea leaf)||500 mg|
|Alpha-lipoic acid||300 mg|
|Huckleberry Extract [standardized to 25% anthocyanosides] (berries)||240 mg|
|Banaba Extract [standardized to 2% corosolic acid] (leaves)||180 mg|
|Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)||1 mg|
|** Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
Suggested use: Divide daily dose intake evenly with major meals. Consume immediately after meal or during the meal with a full glass of water (8oz). Consult with your doctor or healthcare practitioner before starting any nutritional dietary supplement program.
Distributed or manufactured from NutraOrigin. See more NutraOrigin products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improving Glucose Tolerance
- Supporting Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Supporting A Healthy Response To Insulin
- Supporting Glucose Metabolism
- Diabetes Symptoms
- Blood Sugar Imbalance
Compare to these: