Dr Ohhira Probiotics Original Formula (60 capsules)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Dr. Ohhira's Origional Formula Probiotics with live cultures is ranked as the most popular premium probiotic supplement in the world. Dr. Ohhira Probiotics has won many prestigious Supplement Awards and has held the title of Best Supplement Award, by Better Nutrition Magazine for four consecutive years.
Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics are the most unique probiotic for the following reasons:
- Contains 12 synergistic strains of probiotics
- Dr. Ohhira's revolutionary growth/production process that requires from 3 to 5 years of fermentation. This process results in the production of substantial metabolic by products such as organic acids, short-chain fatty acids, various vitamins, amino acids and other beneficial nutrients.
Well Balanced and Vigorous
Twelve select strains are used in a 3-year fermentation process to maximize health-giving properties and to foster the strongest bacteria.*
Ready to Work
The fermented original culture medium of nutritious seaweed, fruits, vegetables and mushrooms are encapsulated with the bacteria to provide a most effective and well-tolerated pre-biotic.*
Broad and Lasting Benefits
Organic acids naturally produced by the bacteria help improve digestive pH for the benefit of the hundreds of other beneficial strains in your system — some strains are unique to the individual.*
Uniquely Potent- Proprietary strain TH10 is 6 times stronger than other probiotics.*
Safe- Guaranteed free of Soil-Based Organisms (SBO’s).*
Effective -Guaranteed to cohere in the GI tract. Proven in university studies.*
Hypo-allergenic. Contains NO dairy or gluten.
Stable No refrigeration is needed because fermentation takes place at ambient temperatures— convenient.
Impressive 3 year shelf life.
Perfectly Natural 100% vegetarian, including the soft capsule, non-GMO and free of pesticides and chemicals.
Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula
Serving Size: amount
|Proprietary Fermented Culture—fermented culture medium of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins and trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids||0.42 g *|
|Proprietary Organic Acid Blend—citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid||1.27 mg *|
|Proprietary Lactic Acid Bacteria Blend†||900 million CFU ***|
* OM-X is the tradename of Dr. Ohhirra’s probiotic formula in Japan
**daily value not established
Suggested use: 2 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional. (Children under age 6: 1 capsule daily.) For best results, take 1 capsule with water twice a day on an empty stomach. If benefits are desired in the stomach (e.g. heartburn or an unsettling meal) the capsules may be chewed. Temporary reactions such as minor bloating or a mild laxative or constipating effect are signs that the bacteria are remodeling, detoxifying and improving the gut environment. (If such transition effects last more than 14 days, consult your health professional).
Other ingredients: mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin, capsule (tapioca processed from Manihot utilissima root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel color.) Lactic Acid Bacteria used in fermentation: Bifidobacterium breve ssp. breve, Bifidobacterium infantis ssp. infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecalis TH10, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei ssp. casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus helveticus jugurti, Lactobacillus plantarum, Streptococcus thermophilus
†Ingredients are fermented and processed for three years using 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria. All strains may not be present in final product.
Refrigeration not required
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**At time of manufacture.
Distributed or manufactured from Dr. Ohhira's. See more Dr. Ohhira's products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Restore Intestinal Flora
- Support Gastro-Intestinal Health
- Maintain Healthy Digestion
- Chronic Fatigue
- Compromised Immune System
- Severe Diarrhea
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is it safe for pets
- A: This product is natural and 100% vegetarian, including the soft capsule, non-GMO and free of pesticides and chemicals. This product only has directions for use for people. For possible use and dosing for a pet, please consult with your veterinarian.
Question: I am a lactating mother. My baby is 2 years 2 months. He wants to be breast fed. I am planning to take OMX probiotics. Can you advise me of any side effect on my baby.
- A: Unfortunately the manufacturer does not provide any information about nursing mothers however your physician will best equipped to provide this information for you.
Question: can these cause stomach bloating which can cause you to awaken from sleep?
- A: Though most people do not experience bloating from taking probiotics, some people do. It is possible for a few days while your body is adjusting to the new Probiotics.