Enhanced Absorption Estrogen Metabolism Patented Formula for Men and Women
- Doctor developed
- Enhanced absorption
- U.S. Patent #6,086,915
- Exclusively contains the Protectamins ® cruciferous vegetable blend
DIM-plus„ contains dindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, and kale. Unlike other plant nutrients such as soy isoflavones, diindolylmethane has unique hormonal benefits. IT supports the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism for Men and Women. Scientific research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of "good" estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen).
2 capsules contain:
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||9 IU|
|BioResponse-DIM„ complex (patented, enhanced bioavailability complex containing 25% diindolylmethane) starch, diindolylmethane, natural vitamin E, phosphatidylcholine, silica||100 mg|
spinach powder, cabbage powder, concentrated broccoli powder
|Other ingredients: cellulose, gelatin, chlorophyll|
Suggested Use Women take 2 capsules daily with food. Men take 2 capsules twice daily with food. For Intensive Use (Women/Men): take up to double the recommended dose.
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Hot Flashes
- Increasing Energy
- Restoring Hormonal Balance For Men And Women
- Hormonal Imbalance In Men
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: does dim plus stop the pill working
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Please consult with your physician to see if this product is ok to use with the pill you are currently taking.
Question: can I take this if I have Had Breast Cancer
- A: Though I do not see any direct warnings on this supplement against breast cancer or any other ailments, it is always adviseable to consult with your physician first if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medicines.
Question: Does DIM causes nausea in some people?
- A: We are sorry to hear about the nausea you are experiencing. We are not aware of it being a symptom of DIM supplementation. You may want to consult with your physician and find out the exact cause of your nausea.
Question: Will taking my DIM-plus while on the nuvaring affect the birth control? My doctor said no, but some stuff on Google says it will.
- A: Dim-plus helps regulate estrogen hormone metabolism. Which can be beneficial for uterine,cervical,breast and prostate health. We suggest always taking the advise of your physician.
Question: I cant swallow anything solid including pills. Is this product safe to open up a capsule and drink it y my smothie?
- A: DIM Plus (Diindolylmethane) has unique benefits that support the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism. With the product DIM Plus we do not recommened opening the capsule because the DIM is a very sensitive ingredient. It is very sensitive to light. The capsule is actually a very special capsule that protects the product from light exposure for optimal effectiveness. You may consider estriol-care a topical cream to support healthy estrogen levels. Each pump provides .75 of natural estriol.http://seacoast.com/p10128-estriol-care-life-flo-2-oz