Colostrum High-IG (120 Vcapsules)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
120 Veg Capsules
Optimize your immunity with Colostrum High-IG from Symbiotics. Symbiotics utilizes colostrum from pesticide, hormone, antibiotic, and rBST free bovine. Colostrum high-IG contains 960 mg bovine colostrum from the first two milkings, immediately after the newborn calves' needs are met. Colostrum supports a healthy GI tract and promotes a strong immune response to stress and overexertion.
Colostrum is a substance produced by mammary glands during the late stages of pregnancy. Thick, sticky, and yellowish in color, colostrum is rich in antibodies, carbohydrates, proteins, and exceptionally low in fat. Specific antibodies called immunoglobulins help to nourish mucous membranes of the intestines, lungs, and throat. Well nourished mucous membranes are an important factor in immune system defense, trapping and stopping viruses and bacteria before they spread.
- Enhances immune system
- Three Xs More Effective than Flu Vaccine
- Nourishes Intestinal Tract
- Rich in antibodies
- Guaranteed to yield 40% Immunoglobulin content
- Free of hormones, antibiotics, rBSTs & pesticides
- Supports GI tract
- Exclusively from USDA Grade A Dairies
- Gluten Free
Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules servings per container 60
Bovine Colostrum (Pasteurized Cow Pre-MILK) 960 mg
Immunoglobulins 384 mg
Proline-Rich Polypeptides 2mg
Lactoferrin 10 mg
APS = Amount Per Serving
*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin Capsules, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sunflower Lecithin. Contains Milk.
Suggested Use: 2 capsules twice a day - double in times of environmental and/or physical stress. For children decrease adult dosage by 1/2.
Distributed or manufactured from Symbiotics. See more Symbiotics products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Nourishing Mucous Membranes
- Increasing Energy
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Cold & Flu
- Intestinal Issues
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is this organic, suitable for cats needing immune system support?
- A: Though this supplement is not labeled organic, it is free of antibiotics, hormones, rBST, and pesticides. For possible use and dosage information for a cat, please consult with its veterinarian.
Question: Is this goats colostrum of cows please?
- A: This colostrum is from cows.