Candex Enzymatic Yeast Management (120 caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Pure Essence Labs
Candex Enzymatic Yeast Management (120 caps)
For over 15 years, Candex has provided the most potent blend of plant based, fiber digesting enzymes available for those suffering from candida. It is the only such product that has been studied in a human trial, and has helped countless people live richer, fuller lives. It works very quickly, overcoming common vaginal infections in just days, and making a difference you can feel -- in even the worst of systemic problems -- within a week or so.
- Helps Support A Healthy Balance of Flora In The Body
- Potent Blend Of Plant Based, Fiber-Digesting Enzymes
- Vegetarian Enzymes
Suggestes Use: Day one, one capsule. Day two, one capsule, twice daily. Day three and after, two capsules, twice daily. Always use between meals with at least 8 oz. of water. For maintenance, one capsule at bedtime. Children: one-half capsule, twice daily.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Cellulase (vegetarien) 64,000 CU
Hemicellulase (vegetarian) 40, 000 HCU
Amylase (vegetarian) 4000 SKB
Invertase (vegetarian) 1000 SU
Glucomylase (vegetarian) 200 AG
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, l-leucine, pullulan (vegetarian capsule).
Distributed or manufactured from Pure Essence Labs. See more Pure Essence Labs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Fighting Infection
- Supports Intestinal Health
- Vaginal Infections
- Poor Digestion Health
- Yeast Infection
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: i have penile yeast infection -will candex help me
- A: Candex may help with a variety of yeast conditions in both men and women.
Question: Can my 70 year old mother, who has been prescribed 200mg of fluconazoleday for a candida infection of the lung, take this Candex product at the same time?
- A: In most cases it is ok to take Candex with prescription medication. The main ingredients in Candex are cellulase and hemicellulase, enzymes that do not interfere with most prescription medications. However, in very rare cases, medications contain cellulose to facilitate a gradual release of the drug in the body. If you use Candex with one of those drugs, it would digest that cellulose and speed up the release of the drug. The most common drugs with the cellulose delivery system are thyroid medications. So, if you use one of those, you should ask your doctor if it contains cellulose, and if it does, take the Candex as far away from the time you use the drug as possible.