Black Walnut Hulls 500 mg - 100 Caps
Black Walnut Hulls come from the immature fruit of the Black Walnut Tree (Juglans nigra). References to the use of Black Walnut Hulls dates back to the Ancient Greeks and Romans, and they have been used by many cultures throughout history as an herbal tonic. The Black Walnut Tree is indigenous to the Middle East, but is currently grown in the U.S., Canada and Europe as well. Black walnut is used to treat parasitic worms from the body.
- Aids In Digestion
- Helps Relieve Colic. Heartburn And Flatulence
- Effective Against Intestinal Parasites
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food.
|Serving Size:||1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container:||100|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
(Juglans nigra) (Hulls)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Magnesdium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica
Contains NO: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promotes Intestinal Health
- May Help Lower Serum Cholesterol Levels
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Hi please tell me how to buy this product -09087170783
- A: You may purchase Black Walnut Hulls 500mg (100 caps) using the link below or you may call us at 1-800-555-6792 M-F 9:00-6:00 EST http://www.seacoast.com/black-walnut-hulls-500-mg/now-foods/100-caps/p9488