iFlora Multi Probiotics are manufactured under the same stringent guidelines, with premium probiotics.
Every day, the good source of natural flora in the body is destroyed and lost to the forces of stress, poor diet, caffeine, alcohol, antibiotics, antacids, over-the-counter and prescription medications, chlorinated water, and a toxic environment. Once the good bacteria are destroyed, it may take up to three months for them to regenerate, and for some people they never seem to re-generate completely. This can be a dangerous time because bad bacteria and yeasts may grow out of control without the good bacteria to keep them in check. iFlora probiotics is designed to help, because when this happens, a wide variety of undesirable symptoms and health problems can take control, such as improper digestion and nutrient absorption, gastrointestinal imbalances, as well as many other conditions.
The inclusion of a multi-strain probiotic supplement daily supports a healthy digestive tract and immune system by re-populating the natural flora that is lost daily. iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder promotes digestive and immune health with 16 powerful probiotic strains that survive stomach acid and 16 billion cells** per serving.* This easy-to-mix powder formula works in both the small and large intestine to maintain a healthy balance of good flora that also supports a healthy urinary tract, maintains normal bowel function, and promotes healthy skin.* All strains survive stomach acid for maximum effectiveness. Include iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder to support digestive and immune health every day.*
Probiotics are the natural cultures of flora necessary to keep the digestive tract and immune system functioning properly. Since a healthy digestive tract contains hundreds of different cultures, multi-strain probiotic supplements more closely match the natural ecology of the digestive system than probiotics with only one strain.*
Health Benefits of Probiotics
- Support normal digestion and absorption of nutrients*
- Support healthy immune function*
- May help relieve occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating*
- Maintain a normal level of yeasts*
- Help maintain a healthy intestinal lining*
- Promote regularity of bowel function*
- Support healthy urinary tract function, especially in women*
- Maintain strong mucosal immune barrier*
- Support healthy, clear skin*
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g) Servings per container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Proprietary Synbiotic Blend||2,000mg||*|
Short Chain Fructooligosaccharide
Bifidobacterium lactis (infantis)
Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
|* Daily Value not established.|
Distributed or manufactured from Sedona Labs. See more Sedona Labs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Replenish Intestinal Flora
- Sustain Normal Level Of Yeasts
- Maintain Healthy Urinary Tract
- Support Clear Healthy Skin
- Improve Absorbtion Of Nutrients
- Promote Regularity Of Bowel Function
- Support Healthy Digestion
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Gas & Bloating
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is refrigeration required?
- A: iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder is shelf stable and no refrigeration is needed. Good natural flora is reduced everyday by stress, junk foods, medications, chlorinated water and toxic environments. Our guts are responsible for 70% of immune system, making it necessary for many to supplement with probiotics to ensure optimal health. iFlor Multi Probiotic contains 16 probiotic strains that survive stomach acid and 32 billion active cells per serving, including B. lactis HN019, a clinically researched probiotic strain that supports optimal immune health. Probiotics may be very helpful for symptoms of gas, bloating and neutralizing stomach acids.