Seacoast Toto-Zymes is a natural treatment for degenerative conditions. It can also be very effective in helping to treat those with inflammatory conditions. Toto-Zymes can offer nutritional support for those suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, fybromyalgia, and other auto-immune disorders. It has been used in conjunction with cancer therapies in some patients as well.
Toto-Zymes is enteric coated so that it does not dissolve prematurely in the stomach's acid. This proteolytic enzyme contains 2 mg more of Trypsin than is contained in other similar products.
- Treats Inflammatory diseases
- Treats degenerative conditions
- Crohn's Disease
- Immune System
Doseage: 4 tablets twice daily between meals
4 tablets contain:
|Papain (Papaya) (Carica papaya)||250 mg|
|Bromelain (from Pineapple) (Ananas comosus) (fruit)||180 mg|
|Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Lactose, Vegetable Stearine, Natural Color.|
Distributed or manufactured from Seacoast Vitamins. See more Seacoast Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improving Digestion
- Enhancing Metabolism
- Reducing Inflammation
- Increasing Red Blood Cells
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn's Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is this a better choice than Medizym or Wobenzym for someone with an autoimmune condition and Inflammatory bowel?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Seacoast Vitamins Toto-Zymes. Medizym and Wobenzym provide similar ingredients to Toto-Zymes with the exception of 2 enzymes, lypase and amylase. Both of these enzymes add additional support to aide in digestion, specifically to help break down fats and help digest carbohydrates. Toto-Zymes is drug-free and works holistically-meaning they work through the whole body-supporting the body's natural response to inflammation. Rather than stimulate or surppress the immune system, Toto-Zyme enhances the healing effects of the immune system as does Wobenzym and Medizym. Seacoast offers all 3 of these products at a discounted price.
Question: My husband is going through radiation for melanoma cancer which will be followed up by immunotherapy, he is currently taking wobenzyme, would Toto- zymes be a better product to help is body to heal?
- A: Toto-Zymes is a very similar formula to Wobenzym with the addition of Lipase and Amylase. Both are digestive enzymes and assist with breaking down fats and carbohydrates. Wobenzym is the original systemic enzyme formula originating in Germany. The Seacoast Brand is a generic formula based on the original Wobenzym formula. Both products are enteric coated for optimal absorption and excellent choices.
Question: How much to take per day?
- A: 4 Tablets twice daily between meals