SerraTrol | Serrapeptidase (10mg, 90 tabs)
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
MRM, SerraTrol, Serrapeptidase Tablet, 60 tablets
- Supporting Inflammatory Relief
- Promoting Healthy Circulation
- High Potency - Enteric Coated - Serrapeptidase
SerraTrol is the product of research studies recognizing overall benefits of the unique nutrient called serrapeptidase. The enzyme activity of serrapeptidase offers a range of health supporting benefits including cellular and tissue support, inflammation relief, strengthens veins and capillaries, as well as supporting overall cardio health.
Suggested Dosage and Use:
Take 1 tablet 3 times daily on an empty stomach or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.
Serving Size:1 tablet
|Serrapeptidase (2,000 units/mg)||10 mg|
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide & methyl cellulose.
Distributed or manufactured from Metabolic Response Modifiers. See more Metabolic Response Modifiers products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Alleviating Joint Pain
- Reducing Inflammation
- Alleviating Arthritis Pain
- Arthritis Pain
- Joint Pain
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: CAN DIABETICS OR HYPERTENTION PATIENTS TAKE THIS DRUG?
- A: As with any supplement it is always best to consult with your physician if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medicines. This product may support cardiovascular health.
Explore More Products
Superior Source Vitamins