Considered a trace mineral with antioxidant properties, Selenium may slow down or even prevent the oxidation of soft tissues. Selenium is also an essential factor in the production of our body's main antioxidant. Maintaining healthy levels of Selenium may decrease the risk of heart disease, cancer, and prevent stroke-initiating blood clots from forming. It has also been known to alleviate the symptoms of menopause in women, and augment sperm and fertility in men.
- Slows oxidation (hardening) of tissues
- Decreases risk of heart disease
- Alleviates symptoms of menopause
- Increases sperm count
Each Tablet Contains:
200 mcg of Selenium organically bound in yeast.
Distributed or manufactured from Seacoast Vitamins. See more Seacoast Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Risk Of Cancer
- Promoting Longevity
- Relieving Menopause Symptoms
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Promoting Wellbeing
- Improving Fertility
- Prostate Cancer
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: How it takes to see results when using Sam selenium?
- A: As results will vary from person to person, I am unable to state specifics as to when results should be expected as that is that information is not provided by the manufacturer. Results will vary due to many factors including but not limited reason for use, a person's condition, as well as a person's biochemistry.
Question: Many doctors say that the the best form of selenium to take is methylselenocysteine. One should take an average of 200 mcg per day to safeguard one's prostate.What form of selenium do you sell? Thanks.
- A: If you are looking for a selenium with those specifics, these ones seems to fit your criteria. http://www.seacoast.com/se-methylselenocysteine/life-extension/semc-200-mcg-100-capsules/p3952 http://www.seacoast.com/se-methylselenocysteine/life-extension/semc-200-mcg-100-capsules/p3952