Saw Palmetto grows naturally in the southeast portion of the United States. Saw Palmetto Berries have been shown to have an important role in maintaining a healthy prostate. Nature's Way Saw Palmetto Berries are formulated specially for men over the age of 50.
Saw Palmetto Berries may also improve urinary tract health, reducing inflammation and swelling. Those who take Saw Palmetto Berries regularly see improved prostate health and lower frequency of prostate disease.
- Improve prostate health
- Reduce swelling and inflammation
- Improve urinary tract health
- Especially beneficial to men over 50
Each capsule contains:
|Saw Palmetto (berry)||585 mg|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium stearate, Silica.|
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Dihydrotestosterone
- Reducing Inflammation
- Shrinking Prostate Gland
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Male Pattern Baldness
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THE SAW PALMETTO BERRIES USE? DOES IT CONTAIN STEROIDS? ARE THEY HARMFUL? HOW DOES THE MEDICINE HELP IN PROSTRATE DISORDERS?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: Dosage to use this product.(what is the quantity per day)
- A: You can either take 1 capsule 3 times daily or 2 capsules 3 times daily depending on the intensity desired.