NOW Foods | Quercetin with Bromelain (120 capsules)
- Supports Immune Function
- Supports Healthy Histamine Levels
- Helps Manage Seasonal Discomfort
- Maintaining Healthy Sinus Tissue
- Promoting Normal Respiratory Function
- Relieving Seasonal Allergy Symptoms
Quercetin is a naturally occurring bioflavonoid that supports healthy histamine levels, thereby helping to sustain a balanced immune response. Bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple stems, also supports healthy immune system function.
The combination of Quercetin and Bromelain therefore provides powerful immunomodulating benefits important for the management of occasional seasonal discomfort.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules 20 minutes before meals, 2 to 3 times daily. Persons with sensitive stomachs may prefer to take capsules with food
|Serving Size:||2 Veg Capsules|
|Servings Per Container:||60|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Bromelain (2400 GDU/g)||165 mg||†|
Not manufactured with: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: For adults only. Do not use this product if you have a pineapple allergy. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially cyclosporine, blood pressure medications, and warfarin), or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Controlling Hayfever
- Managing Seasonal Discomfort
- Supporting Healthy Immune Function
- Seasonal Allergy
- Weakened Immune
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What is the dosage for a 90 lb dog?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: What would the dose be for a 47 lb dog? I feed her 3 times a day. Are these capsules I could use to divide to powder? thanks
- A: Since this product is actually made for human consumption there is no dosage set for animals. These are veggie caps so you should be able to take the capsule apart and divide.