With its high bioflavonoid content and immune supporting compounds, propolis has been used for centuries and may help in caring for minor wounds, boosting immunity and softening the skin.
- Collected by Beekeepers from Healthy Active Beehives
- Prevent Middle Ear Infection
- Combats Symptoms of Common Cold
- Anti-viral. antio-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Immune support
Serving size 1 capsule - 100 Caps
|Bee Propolis 5:1 concentrate powder 300mg||%DV|
|(equal to 1,500 mg Bee Propolis)|
Other Ingredient: Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily.
Free of Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Soy, Preservatives.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Fights Infections
- Heals Wounds
- Immune Health
- Respiratory Health
- Weakened Immune
- Middle Ear Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infection
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I take warfarin will Propolis have an adverse affect
- A: NOW Raw Bee Propolis is collected from beehives and has naturally occurring flavonoids. It is always best to consult your physician when taking other medication.