Black Raspberry Extract 100% Pure (800mg, 60 vcaps)*
Genesis Today is no longer in business. Please have a look at other great brands that Seacoast carries.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
100% Pure Black Raspberry Extract (800mg, 60 vcaps)*
Black Raspberries contain Anthocyanins, which support healthy eyes and vision, cardiovascular health, memory and reduced hypertension. They also contain Ellagic Acid which is a known anti-viral and anti-bacterial compound which supports your bodys own immune function.
Also, Black Raspberries are packed with Ellagic Acid. Ellagic Acid is a known anti-viral and anti-bacterial compound which makes it an excellent way to improve your bodys own immune function.
Pure Black Raspberry benefits:
- Supporting Healthy Immune System
- Anti-Aging Activators
- Contains Powerful Antioxidants
- Vegetarian, Soy Free, Sugar Free and Gluten Free
- Fresh freeze-drying maintains the biologically active constituents for highest potency and action.
The remarkable amount of Antioxidants found in this Superfood help to scavenge and neutralize the Free Radicals associated with premature aging, inflammatory and cardiovascular problems. The powerful Anthocyanins that give Black Raspberries their deep, rich color have been shown to support immunity, anti-inflammatory processes, vision health, improved memory and healthy blood pressure levels. The phenolic compound known as Ellagic Acid, has been shown to be anti-viral and anti-bacterial, and also supports the elimination of free radicals and detoxification of the body.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules one or more times per day or as directed by your health care provider.
Black Raspberry Extract
Serving Size: 2 vegetarian capsules
|Total Carbohydrate||Contains less than 1 g||< 1%|
|Sugars||Contains less than 1 g||**|
|Pure Black Raspberry Powder||800 mg||**|
**Daily Value Not Established. *Percent of daily value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule (plant-derived cellulose)
Distributed or manufactured from Genesis Today. See more Genesis Today products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Healthy Vision
- Supporting Immunity
- Heart Disease
- Premature Aging
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: My mother who is 81 years old and has the beginning stage of dementia could this help her. I know blueberry is good for memory. Would Black Raspberry be even better.
- A: It is always best to consult with her physician to see if they recommend this supplement or another supplement. The powerful Anthocyanins in Black Raspberries have been shown to support improvement in memory.
Question: can you please explain how it's a cancer fighting supplement?
- A: Black Raspberry supplements are usually used for cancer prevention because they are rich in antioxidants, rutin, gallic acid, and ellagic acid. Please note that there is an insufficient amount of research to support it at this time.