Peppermint Gels - 90 Gels
This nutrient rich member of the mint family contains menthol - a potent compound that has been used for centuries to help encourage optimal health and wellness. Most notably, it has the ability to promote healthy digestion and may also be able to normalize enzymatic activity. Many have relied on this all natural extract to freshen breath, calm upset stomachs and ease minor tensions.
- Soothes The Stomach
- Enteric Coated
- With Ginger & Fennel Oils
Suggested use: Take 1-2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily, 30 minutes before meals.
|Serving Size:||2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container:||45|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita)||0.4 mL /362 mg||†|
|Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale)||0.04 mL /35.2 mg||†|
|Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare)||0.04 mL /38.6 mg||†|
Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, enteric coating, carob), and Soybean Oil.
Contains NO: yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Gastric And Digestive Discomfort
- Antioxidant Properties
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Stomach Acid Build Up
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: are the life brand peppermint oil gels enteric coated?
- A: These specific pepermint gels are not enteric coated but we do cary some by Natural Factors that are. You can take a look at them below. http://www.seacoast.com/peppermint-oregano-oil-complex/natural-factors/60-softgels/p911
Question: I sometimes get a burning feeling in the pit of my stomach after I eat. Will these help?
- A: Peppermint oil has been recommended for centuries for support of healthy digestion and relieving symptoms accompanied by digestive disorders. Now Foods peppermint gels are enteric coated to allow for proper passage from the stomach to the intestines. Peppermint is considered a carminative, meaning that it helps to move gas through the body as it accumulates, rather than causing bloating, cramping and stomach discomfort. Peppermint is known for it's calming effect and helps to soothe the intestines and muscles that are activated by the symptoms of excess stomach acid, heartburn, diarrhea or constipation. Now Foods has formulated this easy to swallow softgel with amazing results in just minutes.