Red Clover 375 mg - 100 Caps
Herbal Supplement Red Clover is a flowering plant that flourishes in meadows and fields throughout Europe, North America and northern and central Asia. It is mentioned in the traditional medical texts of both Eastern and Western civilizations for a variety of ailments. Red Clover Standardized 18% Isoflavones Extract .
- Treatment Of Asthma
- Treatment Of Bronchitis
- Treatment of Eczema
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules 2 to 3 times daily as needed.
|Serving Size:||2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container:||50|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Total Carbohydrate||< 1 g||< 1%*|
(Trifolium pratense) (Flower Tops)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Contains NO: yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
Herbs Caps & Gels
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Treatment Of Skin Disorders
- Helps Alleviate Hot Flashes
- May Protect Against Bone Loss
- Bone Loss
- Hot Flashes
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is red clover remedy for Conception?
- A: Studies do show mixed results however some people do supplement with Red Clover to help with menopausal symptoms. Red clover contains phytoestrogens—compounds similar to the female hormone estrogen. You may also want to cheeck out some of the other products we carry that are especially formulated for people experiencing menopausal symptoms. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=menopause