L-Lysine (620 mg 100 v-caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
LifeExtension- Nutritional Supplements, Antiaging, Health and Nutrition
L-Lysine 620 mg, 100 capsules
Lysine is an essential amino acid necessary for growth and to help maintain nitrogen balance in the body. (Essential amino acids cannot be made in the body and must be supplied by diet or supplements.)Lysine appears to help the body absorb and conserve calcium.139 Lysine has many functions in the body because it is incorporated into many proteins, which are used for a variety of purposes.
Most people, including vegans (vegetarians who avoid dairy and eggs), consume adequate amounts of lysine. However, vegans whose diets contain large amounts of grains and only minimal amounts of beans could become lysine deficient.
Athletes involved in frequent vigorous exercise have an increased need for essential amino acids, although most diets meet these increased needs. The essential amino acid requirements of burn patients may exceed the amount of lysine in the diet.
- L-Lysine Helps With Better Calcium Absorption
- Helps Improve Exercise Performance
- May Help Reduce Anxiety And Other Psychological Symptoms
Suggested use: Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Distributed or manufactured from Life Extension. See more Life Extension products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Helps Treat Herpes Virus
- Reducing Stress
- Improving Lean Muscle Mass
- Low Lean Body Mass
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: good a.m itong product na to anu-ano ho bang mga benefits na makukoha natin?because i have a problem. i have a sinusitis and i don't know if what is the treatment of this and i don't know if what kind of medicine i should taken for my sinusitis?!
- A: Though I cannot be certain if L-Lysine can help your sinusitus, your physician may be able to let you know. We do have a variety of products that you may find helpful for you sinusitus. Please view them with the link below. Hopefully you will find one that will work for you. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=sinus