Seacoast Natural Foods L-Lysine 500mg (100 tabs) is a product designed for supplementation of the body with the essential amino acid Lysine. Lysine is an essential amino acid that helps to maintain nitrogen balance in the body. Most people consume adequate amounts of lysine. However, vegans whose diet largely consists of grains and a small amount of beans could become deficient. Vigorously training athletes may benefit from a Lysine supplement as well. Burn patients may also have need of Lysine beyond the normal dietary amount. Some doctors also recommend Lysine supplementation for individuals with Herpes Simplex
The U.S. Recommended Daily Allowance has not been established for this product. This product contains 250 tablets. Each tablet contains 500mg of L-Lysine.
- Essential Amino Acid
- Nitrogen Balance
- May Help Individuals with Herpes Simplex
- Gluten free
Distributed or manufactured from Seacoast Vitamins. See more Seacoast Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Healing
- Increasing Bone Density
- Increasing Energy
- Healing Cold Sores
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Parkinson's Disease
- Herpes Simplex
- Cold Sores
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: My white Persian has to have 500MGS of llysine per day and I need a tiny pill in order to get it down her throat. yuscany5surewest.netMaggie
- A: The pill size will be a standard not small tablet size. You may want to cut the tablet to adjust the size.
Question: How large are the tablets?
- A: L-Lysine tablets are 500 mg tablets and are medium sized.
Question: Is it chewable for kids?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: can this products test you positive fore thc?
- A: I am not aware of L-Lysine making someone test positive for thc. L-lysine is an essential amino acid.