Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract (60 Vegetarian Capsules)*
Svetol Green Coffee Bean Supports Weight Control
Svetol Green Coffee Extract (GCB) consists of a unique green coffee bean (Coffea canephora robusta) from Africa, which is extracted by a superior, traditional process that preserves and guarantees the composition of its beneficial, natural active compounds: polyphenols, chlorogenic acids, caffeic acids (3-4-5-caffeoylquinic acids & dicaffeoylquinic acids), and less than 2% caffeine. Svetol is a naturally extracted, scientifically tested decaffeinated green coffee bean.
Clinically proven to support healthy weight loss versus placebo 400 mg of the key ingredient Svetol is included in every daily serving of Genesis Today new product. Plus, Genesis Today also adds even more pure Green Coffee Bean (GCB) extract that is standardized to contain a minimum of 50 percent total chlorogenic acids per serving for an overall potent blend of all-natural weight loss support.
Genesis Today Pure Green Coffee Bean with Svetol is an especially effective supplement containing two types of raw, unroasted green coffee bean extract for double the impact. Standardized to contain a potent blend of chlorogenic acids combined with other natural active compounds, which are clinically proven to promote healthy weight control, fat loss and blood sugar levels. This combined, polyphenol-rich green coffee bean extract is high in antioxidants and low in caffeine, which supports cardiovascular function and weight management without the jitters associated with overstimulation.
Benefits of Svetol Green Coffee Antioxidant
- Ultimate Support for Weight Loss
- 100% Pure, No Fillers, Binders or Artificial Ingredients
- Standardized to contain 50% Chlorogenic Acid
- Promoting Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Supporting Healthy Cardiovascular Function & Blood Pressure Levels
- Delivering Powerful Antioxidant Properties
Suggested Adult Use:
Two capsules per serving
Svetol Green Coffee Bean
Serving Size: 2 vcaps
Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract
(Coffea canephora robusta P.)
(standardized to 50% total polyphenols and 45% total chlorogenic acids)
Green Coffee Bean Extract
(standardized to 50% chlorogenic acids)
*Daily Value Not Established. Percent of daily value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
In addition to being gluten-free, Genesis Today's Green Coffee Bean is also 100% pure, plant-based, vegan, and soy-free.
Distributed or manufactured from Genesis Today. See more Genesis Today products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Cardiovascular Health
- Controlling LDL Cholesterol
- Supporting Weight Loss
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure
- Belly Fat
Questions and answers:
Question: are they suppose to be green
- A: The capsules will be medium beige in color and the color may vary. The bean is originally green prior to the Mfg. process.
Question: can i take metfofmin with green coffee bean
- A: Please consult with your doctor
Question: Where do I get them in Saudi Arabia ? R u sure it will help for loosing weight with maximum positive results?
- A: I am not aware of where you can purchase this supplement in Saudi Arabia however you can purchase it online directly from Seacoast.cm as we do ship internationally. Results will vary from person to person however most people maximize results by eating a healthy diet and exercising while taking the product.
Question: why do I have severe abdominal pain when taking svetol?
- A: Please consult with your physician regarding these effects as they can best advise why you are experiencing this.
Question: Can this be taken with Coumadin?
- A: It is always best to consult with your physician when taking other medication.
Question: I'm 18 years old so is it okay for me to take these green coffee beans just wondering
- A: Green Coffee Bean extract is suitable for adults 18 and over. If you have any medical conditions, are taking any prescription drugs, or want medical advise, it is always best to cosult with your physician.
Question: just a memo to tell you that I find I cannot take this product without getting uti and yeast infection.
- A: I am sorry to hear that this product is effecting you this way. Please consult your physician when having these uncommon effects.
Question: Is this the same Green coffee bean that Dr Oz talked about
- A: Though Dr. Oz has discussed the great benefits of Green Coffee Bean extract, he does not personally endorse any specific brand.
Question: I got dubed once before, how do i know this one is the real deal? is it fda approved?
- A: This supplement is not FDA approved and supplements are not regulated the same as pharmaceutical medicines. The manufacturer has confirmed with me that these are 100% pure Green Coffee Bean Extract with Svetol.
Question: i have put on 5 pounds, after taking green coffee bean with svetol , is this normal? i'am trying to lose weight!
- A: It is not customary for people to gain weight while on this supplement. Most users, to maximize results, will combine a healthy diet and exercise as to increase the effectiveness of the supplement.
Question: how do i take this capsel and how many time and wat kind of food to eat
- A: The serving size is 2 capsules and it is recommended that you take these twice a day, 30 minutes before your 2 largest meals. A specific diet is not indicated but it is always best to have a healthy diet and exercise to maximize results.
Question: is there any caffeine in this product, naturally occurring or otherwise
- A: Thank you for your interest in Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract. There is a low amount of caffeine in this product.
Question: what is the equivalent of caffeine in cups of coffee per dose
- A: There is a low amount of caffeine in this product but the exact amount is not indicated.
Question: is this safe for type 11 diabetics?
- A: As with any supplement or weightlos aid, it is always best to consult with your physician before starting if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medications.
Question: Can I take this after having gastric bypass surgery ?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract. It is always best to consult with your physician if you have any medical conditions or take other medication.
Question: hello, where can we get these products in South Africa
- A: I am not aware of the availability of this product locally in South Africa, however you can purchase this product online at Seacoast.com.
Question: Can u take this with celexa
- A: Please consult with your physician when taking other medication.
Question: if each capsule is 600 mg, how many capsules to consume in 1 day and when and how? I weigh 120 kg and height is feet 5 feet 9 inches. I am about 40 kgs overweight. Will this help?
- A: To clarify, the correct dosage for this product is 2 capsules per serving.
Question: I am 25 year old. I am breast feeding my daughter.Is there any side effect for my daughter while i take this?If i lose weight is these results forever?
- A: It is always best to consult with your physcian first if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Many factors may determine if results are permaneant such as an ongoing healthy diet and regular exercise.
Question: Is it ok to take with levothyroxin sodium
- A: Thank you for contacting us about Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract. It is always best to consult with your physician if you you are currently taking prescriptions or have any medical challenges.
Question: So if you take two of these a day.. Just how long before you start to see some results.. a month.. two months? Just curious.
- A: Thank you for your interest in Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract. Everybody is different however some people see results as early as a few weeks.
Question: I'm a 15 yr old girl and in my school ALL the girls have super model figures (unlike me) does this medicine help thigh fats too? And for the ailments and concerns does it help reduce those or those the medicine cause those..i also noticed it said Suggested Adult use does this mean i cant use it? Onther thing is where can i buy this in singapore? Thanks :)
- A: Thank you for your interest in Green Coffee Bean Extract with Svetol. Most supplements are best suited for adults ages 18 and over. It would be strongly encourage that your legal guardian and you consult with a physician before taking as they can best advise if this product is safe and beneficial for you.