Gluten FREE (60 Vcaps)
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
MRM, Gluten FREE, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
MRM’s Gluten FREE is an enzyme blend developed to assist the digestion of foods containing gluten and dairy proteins.
Benefiting your digestive health by:
- Assisting Gluten & Dairy Consumption
- Providing DPP IV Enzyme Activity
- Delivering 3 Protein Digesting Enzymes
- Implementing 7 Carbohydrate Digesting Enzymes
Sensitivities to gluten and dairy proteins are common and can result in more than just digestive discomfort. Avoiding specific foods (rye, wheat, barley, dairy, etc.) can lead to an unbalanced diet and nutrient deficiencies. Gluten and dairy containing foods are often rich sources of B vitamins, vitamins A & D, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, and magnesium, among other minerals. Enzyme supplementation can provide enhanced assimilation of nutrients and relief from digestive discomfort due to certain foods.
Enzyme Digestive Activity Chart
- Lactase: Digests lactose over a wide range of pH
- Amylase:Digests- interior glucosidic bonds of starch to release simple sugars
- Cellulase: Digests- cellulose, an indigestible structural carbohydrate of plant cell walls, allowing for improved access to gluten peptides
- Hemicellulase: Digests- indigestible components of plant fiber for improved access to gluten peptides
- Glucoamylase: Digests ends off long chainsof starches
- Beta-glucanase: Digests plant polysaccharides for general nutritional support
- Xylanase: Digests xylans, indigestible structural carbohydrates in plant cell walls, for improved access to gluten peptides
Suggested Dosage and Use:
Take 1-2 capsules before a meal containing grains or dairy or as directed by your qualified health care provider.
Serving Size:1 Vegetarian Capsule
|BioCore DPP IV||110 mg||*|
|Protease||550 DPP IV||*|
*Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate. Vegetarian capsule made from plant cellulose. Contains NO common allergens.
More About MRM Gluten FREE
Proteins consist of single or multiple polypeptide units, which are long chains of amino acids connected through peptide bonds. Peptides are short chains of amino acids that occur during the breakdown of polypeptides chains into amino acids. Sensitivity to rye, wheat, barley, and dairy can be attributed to the incomplete digestion of certain peptides found in gluten and dairy protein. These partially digested peptide fragments can lead to inflammation of the intestinal lining, bloating, malabsorption, and/or gut permeability.
Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP IV) is one of the enzyme activities necessary for the breakdown of these peptides. Gluten FREE’s protein digesting blend contains three proteases that combined exhibit 550 DPP IV, 33,000 HUT, and 9.4 AP units that effectively breaks down these peptides.** Carbohydrate digesting enzymes, a crucial addition to any gluten digesting supplement, facilitates the breakdown of the starches and fibers that surround the gluten protein. Lactase has also been added to further aid in milk lactose digestion.
Distributed or manufactured from Metabolic Response Modifiers. See more Metabolic Response Modifiers products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Providing DPP IV Enzyme Activity
- Aiding Gluten And Dairy Consumption
- Relieving Digestive Discomfort
- Lactose Intolerance
- Celiac Disease
- Poor Digestion
- Food Sensitivities
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I have Celiacs does this work for people with this diease?
- A: This product provides support for gluten and dairy consumption. Celiac sufferers have a hard time digesting gluten so this product may provide some help.