Branched Chain Amino Acids (90 caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
LifeExtension- Nutritional Supplements, Antiaging, Health and Nutrition
Branched Chain Amino Acids
The branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine enhance protein synthesis in liver cells and muscle cells. This combination helps improve mental and physical performance. Because they can be oxidized in the cell’s mitochondria, the branched chain amino acids may also provide energy and may serve as fuel sources for skeletal muscles during periods of metabolic stress
- Increasing Engery
- May Help Increase Workout Intensity
- Helps Maintain Muscle Mass
Suggested use: To be used by adults 18 years and older. Take four (4) capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Distributed or manufactured from Life Extension. See more Life Extension products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improves Exercise Performance
- Boosting Mental Endurance
- Reduces Muscle Breakdown
- Muscle Loss
- Low Energy
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Do you need these amino acids if you are taking ppq?
- A: Branched Chain amino acids may be good for a number of things such as the liver and the muscles. Because L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine can be oxidized in the cell’s mitochondria, the branched chainamino acids may also provide energy and may serve as fuel sources for skeletal muscles during periods of metabolic stress.61-66 As a result, BCAAs have been used with success to support liver function.67-72 A study in 2008 also showed BCAAs supplementation improved insulin resistance and beta cell function as well as energy metabolism and glucose tolerance in certain people.73,74 They are also used by athletes.61,75-82 A current mouse study showed restoring hippocampal BCAA concentrations to normal had the effect of reinstating normal brain function by helping the synapses to function efficiently. You may want to discuss with your physician if this supplement is needed if you are taking ppq as they can best advise.