Cellfood Multivitamin Spray (1 oz)*
Cellfood Multivitamin Spray has been discontinued. Seacoast recommends Max Effect Liquid Multivitamin Ampuoles by Essential Source.
Max-Effect (Click here) Full Spectrum Mutivitamin in 30 convenient ampuoles.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Cellfood Multivitamin Spray
Cellfood MultiVitamin 100% RDA Formula is provided in a very convenient— and highly biologically active— oral spray form. By providing the vitamin nutrients in this form, we've been able to increase absorption into the bloodstream significantly. Instead of less than 20% delivery to the blood stream with pills— and other conventional non-liquid delivery— an oral spray may effectively deliver 90% or more to the cells.
Directions for use:
Adults and children twelve years and over: Spray six (6) times in the mouth and swallow, once per day. Shake well.
Serving Size:6 sprays
|Vitamin A (Beta Carotene)||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Monohydrate)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (Methulcobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Cellfood Proprietary Blend:||33 mg||**|
|Purified water, dissolved oxygen, seawater extract, plant source amino acid & enzyme blend|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Deionized water, Glycerine, natural flavoring, potassium sorbate, grapefruit seed extract.
Updated Nov. 06, 2017, about 5 years ago
Distributed or manufactured from Lumina Health. See more Lumina Health products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Health & Well-Being
- Boosting Energy
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Hello, my son cannot take any vitamins orally. If this were sprayed on the skin, would it have the same effect? Is this product gluten free?
- A: Though the skin does absorb a large amount of what is put onto it, it would not have exactly the same effect as if taken orally. Cellfood Multivitamin Spray is 100% gluten free and yeast free.
Question: My teen age granddaughter has Mthfr defects and cannot take synthetic folic acid. Most natural folic acids sayfolate. I give her Mthfr supplements but do not want synthetic folic acid in her diet. Is this a natural folate inthis multivitamin?
- A: Cellfood does not contain any synthetic ingredients.
Question: How long will one bottle last (approximately)?
- A: This Cellfoood Multivitamin Spray should last approximately one month if used as directed.
Question: What is the maximum number of sprays I can take daily?
- A: Recommended dosage: Adults and children twelve years and over: Spray six (6) times in the mouth and swallow, once per day. Shake well. We are not allowed to recommend any more than what is stated on the bottle. You may consult with your health care physician pertaining to any increase of dosage.