Bromelain (120 Vcaps 2400Gdu/500 mg)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Bromelain 500 mg - 120 Vcaps®
Natural Enzyme 2400 GDU/g Protein Digesting Vegetarian Formula NOW® Bromelain 2400 GDU/g is one of the highest natural potencies of this proteolytic (protein-digesting) enzyme available. While most enzymes are generally considered to be poorly absorbed, Bromelain is one of the most bioavailable of all enzymes and has been the subject of numerous studies worldwide. Although Bromelain is derived from pineapples, supplementation is necessary to achieve optimum levels of this enzyme. Encapsulated in Vcaps® for a 100% vegetarian formula.
- Protein-Digesting (Proteolytic) Enzyme
- Supports Digestive Health
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule with or between meals.
|Serving Size:||1 Veg Capsule|
|Servings Per Container:||120|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Bromelain (2400 GDU/g) † (from Pineapple)||500 mg||*|
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
†Gelatin Digesting Units - a measure of proteolytic (protein digesting)activity.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Helps Balance Acidity Of The Stomach
- Helps Relieve Discomfort Due To Osteoarthrtis
- Reduces Swelling From Sports Injury
- Indigestion And Heartburn
- Insect Bites And Stings
- Sinus Discomfort
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What does it mean that Bromelain is bioavailable?
- A: Bromelain is derived from pineapples and used for digestive upset, reduces irritation and inflammation. Research shows that bromelain helps balance the acidity of the stomach, as well as the alkalinity of the small intestine. Bioavailability refers to the absorption of a nutrient into the target site in the body so the nutrient can do it's job. 40% of bromelain is absorbed from the intestine making the balance of acidic juices in the stomach key to nutrient absorption. The way that vitamins and other nutrients are delivered into the intestines can have a profound effect in how much of them arrive in the bloodstream. Now Foods Bromelain does not contain preservatives and is encapsulated in a 100% vegetarian formula.