Branched Chain Amino Acids - 60 Caps
NOW Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) are 3 essential amino acids which are abundant in muscles. The branched chain amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are three of the eight essential amino acids that the human body must receive in food. These amino acids cannot be synthesized in the liver.
- Critical For Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Supports Recovery Process
- Supports Healthy Aging
Suggested use: Take 4 capsules twice daily before meals or exercise
|Serving Size:||4 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container:||15|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|L-Leucine (Free-Form)||1,600 mg||†|
|L-Isoleucine (Free-Form)||650 mg||†|
|L-Valine (Free-Form)||650 mg||†|
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Fuel During Intense Workouts
- Gluten Free
- Promotes The Normal Repair Process After A Workout
- Low Energy During Workouts
- Low Immune Function
Compare to these: