Bone-Up (120 capsules)
Many nutrients play a role in the support and maintenance of strong, healthy bone tissue. BONE-UP® combines Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite (MCHA) (from free-range Australian calves) with vitamin K2 as MK-7 (a more bioavailable form of vitamin K) and vitamin D3 to support the deposition of calcium into the bones as well as to assist in building up the organic bone matrix.* Potassium citrate is also added for optimal osteo support.*
- Complete Multinutrient Bone-Health System
- Published Clinical Trial with Bone-Up®
- Contains Active Bone-Growth Factors
- #1 Imitated Bone Supplement
- Bone-Up® Is Always UP-FORMULATED™ To Include The Latest Breakthroughs In Bone Health.
Suggested use: Take 3 capsules twice daily with meals, preferably dividing the number of capsules with each meal (for a total of 6) to facilitate maximum absorption or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Vitamin C ( as calcium ascorbate) 200 mg
Natural MK-7 (vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7) 45 mcg
Calcium (elemental) (from microcyrstalline hydroxyaptite) 1000 mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 500 mg
Zinc (l-OptiZinc) (as Zinc L-monomethionine) 10 mg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg
Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
Potassium (as potassium citrate) 99 mg
Boron (as boron citrate) 3 mg
Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin, mineral amounts are elemental.
Contains: Soy (in trace amounts).No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Promotes Bone Density*
HEALTH CLAIM: Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. For best results, use with Jarrow FORMULAS® JarroSil™, the biologically Activated Silicon™.
Distributed or manufactured from Jarrow Formulas. See more Jarrow Formulas products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Increasing Bone Density
- Promoting Healing
- Bone Fractures
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Will this product make you fat?
- A: There are no warnings on this supplement stating possible weight gain nor have I heard reports from users that weight gain has occured.
Question: what side effects may be expected?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: isn't MK7 natto and therefore soy? Please advise as I am not allowed to have soy. thank you.
- A: This product does contain soy in trace amounts. We do have a bone support supplement from Life Extensions that is labeled soy free. Hopefully this product is a fit for you, if not, feel free to call us Monday-Friday during our business hours at 702-508-9054 and we would be happy to help locate a more suitable product. http://www.seacoast.com/bone-restore/life-extension/150-caps/p2245
Question: is this HALAL product? (for muslim)
- A: Bone-Up is not labeled as Halal.