Bergamonte | Bergamot (60 caps)*
HP Life Science Bergamonte/Bergamot has been discontinued. Seacoast recommends an excellent replacement.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Citrus Bergamot works by blocking a key enzyme in the production of cholesterol.Cholesterol is a natural product of the liver and in the right amounts does not pose a problem to the body.The body sometimes produces too much cholesterol. Citrus Bergamot works to inhibit the HMG-CoA (3-hydroxy-3-methyglutaryl COA) reductase, an enzyme linked to cholesterol production in the liver. HMG-CoA reductase is active when blood glucose is high. Thus, by supporting healthy blood sugar levels, Citrus Bergamot also indirectly affects the activity of HMG-CoA reductase, which plays a role in breaking down dietary proteins and fats for energy.
All HP Life Science products are scientifically proven, manufactured at GMP certified facilities, based on ingredients that have been tested thoroughly, for toxins, heavy metals, microbes and raw quality.
In clinical studies, Bergamonte has delivered impressive cardiovascular benefits by positively affecting the amount of cholesterol produced by the body naturally, reducing total cholesterol by 30%, reducing tryglycerides by 40%, reducing LDL by 38%, and increasing HDL by 42% within 30 days.
Health Benefits of Citrus Bergamot:
- Promoting Cardiovascular Health
- Clinically Proven to Increase HDL Cholesterol
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Cholesterol
- Supporting Healthy Blood Glucose Control
- Clinically Tested
- The antiioxidant compounds in Bergamonte promote cardiovascular health by restoring the antioxidant status, protecting the cells from oxidative stress, and neutralizing free radicals.
- Weight Control: research has shown that by removing fat from the blood, increasing circulation and thermogenic activity, Bergamonte™ is an effective supplement for supporting healthy weight contol.
Suggested Use: Take two (2) to four (4) capsules daily on empty stomach before dinner for 30 days. Thereafter, as a maintenance dose, take one (1) capsule daily on empty stomach before dinner.
Serving Size = 2 capsules
Citrus Bergamot (30% Polyphenolic Extract)
(30% Flavanone, 1% Meltidine, 2% Bruteridine)
Ascorbic Acid 50mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian cellulose, vegetarian capsule.
No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Free of wheat, gluten, soy, corn, yeast, fish, egg, dairy and lactose.
Distributed or manufactured from HP Life Science. See more HP Life Science products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Lowering LDL Cholesterol Levels
- Supporting Weight Loss
- Promoting Cardiovascular Health
- High Cholesterol
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I AM TAKING LEVOTHYROXINE 112 MCG TABLET(SYNTHROID) FOR HYPOTHYROID.. CONDITION. MY DOSAGE IS 1 TABLET AT LEAST 12 HOUR BEFORE BREAKFAST IN THE AM. IS THIS MEDICATION SAFE TO TAKE WITH BERGOMOT ?
- A: As with any supplement, if you you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medication it is always best to consult with your physician first. Your physician would be best advised to let you know if you can take bergamonte with your prescription medication.
Question: Can it be taken along with what the doctor has already prescripted? Does it affect the liver negatively like some prescriptions do?
- A: I am not seeing any direct warnings however it is best to first consult with your physician if you are taking any prescription medicines or have any medical conditions.
Question: Is this Bergamont Pro? This is what the Dr ordered.
- A: Thank you for contacting us. This product is Bergamot.