1 Liter 33.8 fluid oz
Nature's Way Aloe Vera Gel & Juice is made from the interior aloe gel fillet. Nature's Way Gel & Juice is extremely potent containing high amounts of aloe nutrients including polysaccharides as well as over 200 other naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes, amino acids, sterols and more.
Scientific studies show that polysaccharides are responsible for many of the well-documented health benefits of aloe. Nature's Way Aloe Vera is enhanced with a proprietary aloe polysaccharide extract, making it a very potent and effective source of natural aloe polysaccharides.
Nature's Way Aloe Vera is made from plants that are certified organically grown. After harvesting, the aloe plants are cold-processed to yield 99.7% pure aloe. Nature's Way Aloe Vera contains no aloin, harmful bitter constituents or additional water.
Nature's Way Aloe Vera is certified organically grown and processed in accordance with Texas Organic Standards adn Cert. Reg. 4 TAC Ch. 18 and the California Organic Foods Act of 1990.
Nature's Way Aloe Vera is bottled using a nitrogen process which eliminates oxidation and preserves potency. Refrigerate after opening.
• Glycemic levels
• Digestive disorders
• Peptic ulcers
• Burns and wound healing
• Skin and epidermal disorders
Suggested Use : Drink 1 to 8 ounces per day or mix into your favorite juice or smoothie. Refrigerate after opening Other Ingredients Purified water, aloe vera leaf juice, citric acid, aloe polymax+, polysaccharide extract, less than 0.1% (each) potassium sorbate (preservative), and organic aloe polymax+ polysaccharide extract. Warnings
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Indigestion
- Regulating Blood Sugar
- Promoting Healing
- Relieving Constipation
- Cleansing Colon
- Improving Skin Tone
- Improving Gastric Juices
- Regulating Bowel Movements
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Relieving Nausea
- Poor Skin Tone
- Gas & Bloating
- Acid Reflux
- Minor Injuries
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: If this product is organic? If it contains aloin and aloe emodin? If it is prepared by an efficient, whole-leaf cold process? If it meets the (ISAP) standards?
- A: This product contains organically grown Aloe Vera that is freshly cold-processed to yield 99.7% pure Aloe. There is no aloin, bitter constituents or additional water. Nature's Way uses a unique nitrogen process which eliminates oxidation and preserves the potency. Their Aloe Vera is independently certified by both the International Aloe Science Council (verification of aloe content and purity) as well as the International Aloe Certification Laboratories (verification of polysaccharide content). The ingredients are as follows: Organic whole leaf aloe vera juice, citric acid, aloe polymax+, polysaccharide extract, less than 0.1% (each) potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate used as preservatives.
Question: Hi, I was wondering how this taste. I was taking a good tasting Aloe-Vera. Well I ordered 6 bottles from another Company and it was nothing like I had. It was bitter and thin like water...I have to take it with a big deep breath and try not to breath until I know it is all the way down. I guess you get what you pay for.
- A: This aloe vera whole leaf juice is certified for purity and potency. It is orgically grown and uses oxidation free packaging to guaranteed freshness. It does not contain Aloin or harmful bitter constituents. Aloe vera is used for digestive disorders, detoxification,constipation,skin disorders and diabetes.