Vision Sharp Precision Eye Health (42 softgels)
Vision Sharp Precision Eye Health
42 Liquid Soft-Gels
Taking a proactive approach toward slowing the compounding effects of age-related vision changes is the best way to ensure a keen sense of sight.Vision Sharp is a combination of vision-specific minerals, botanicals and potent antioxidants, all researched to protect and support eye tissue, provides a powerfully effective way to promote eye health.
- Tissue Supporting Minerals: Manganese and zinc, both necessary in the creation of connective tissue, have been researched to promote the bodys natural ability to heal itself and to protect vascular tissue.
- Vision-Specific Antioxidants: Vision Sharp supplies antioxidants in two forms, as vitamins and carotenoids, to promote optimum vision health and protection. The carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin provide healthy nutritional support to the macula, the color and light determining center of the eye.
- Botanical Support: Bilberry was first identified for its eye benefits by British World War II pilots who noticed that their night vision improved when they ate bilberry jam prior to night bombing raids.* This botanical combines with ginkgo biloba to support vascular circulation and promote night vision.
Serving Size: 1 Liquid Soft-Gel
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin A (100% as Beta Carotene)|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)||60 IU||200%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Aspartate)||1 mg||50%|
|Bilberry extract (25% anthocyanidins)(fruit)||160 mg|
|Ginkgo extract (24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones)(leaf)||60 mg|
|Citrus (Citrus spp.) Bioflavonoids (80% bioflavonoids)(fruit)||19 mg|
|Bioperine Complex||6 mg|
Bioperine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine)(fruit), Ginger extract (5% gingerols)(root)
Daily Value not established
*This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Distributed or manufactured from Irwin Naturals. See more Irwin Naturals products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Contains Vision Specific Antioxidants
- Promote Night Vision
- Protect Vascular Circulation And Eyesight
- Deterioration Of Vision Due To Aging
- Macular Degeneration
Questions and answers:
Question: Other products claim Beta Carotene intake has risk of lung cancer do you agree with this statement?
- A: This is something that would be best answered by your physician as legally we are not able to provide opinion or 100% confirmation of these findings. A lot of factors external factors may effect how Beta Carotene is processed through the body which are not limited to smoking. Please note that carrots are one of the most abundant foods that naturally contains beta-carotene.