Sports Gel (2.5 oz)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Boericke & Tafel Sports Gel is homeopathic relief for deep muscle pain, back pain, sports injuries and over-exercising, tendon or joint pain and inflammation, pulled muscle or sprained ankle, nerve pain and injury, bone bruises, minor cuts, scrapes or abrasions. It will ease the pain and help you heal faster.
Boericke & Tafel Sports Gel is all-natural and has no known side effects. A non-greasy, fast acting topical pain reliever.
· Bellis perennis (daisy) acts upon the muscular fibers of the blood-vessels and venous congestion as remedy for injuries to the deeper tissue and injured nerves
· Hypericum perforatum (St .John's Wort) has mild antibiotic effects, which may be attributed to its Hypericin content which, additionally, seems to have an anti-inflammatory effect as well. Another component, Tannins, would act as astringent to shrink and tighten the top layers of skin or mucous membranes. The result being relief from contamination, irritation, while improving tissue firmness
· Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Oak/Ivy) alleviates skin conditions associated with itching, redness, and swelling such as allergic rashes, hives, chicken pox, and poison ivy
· Ruta graveolens (rue) protects and heals cartilage and the outer dense part of bone specially where it attaches to overworked tendons
Active Ingredients: (HPUS):
Bellis perennis (Daisy) 1X,
Hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort) 2X,
Rhus toxicodendron (Poison Ivy) 3X,
Ruta graveolens (Rue) 1X.
Distributed or manufactured from Boericke & Tafel. See more Boericke & Tafel products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Inflammation
- Promoting Healing
- Relieving Pain
- Relieving Injuries
- Muscle Strain
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: If I have had a bad poison ivy reaction in the past, will this product irritate the skin?
- A: This product does contain some poison ivy so if you think you might be hypersensitive to this please consult with your physician. Please note that you can always do a small patch test on your skin to see if your skin reacts positively to it.