Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) - 60 Vcaps®
3% Standardized Extract
Helps body to adapt to stress*
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) is indigenous to the Arctic and Alpine regions of Europe, Asia and America and has long been used as a tonic by many cultures, including the Ancient Greeks. Rhodiola is generally known as an
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Stimulating Cognition
- Reducing Stress And Mental Fatigue
- Boosting Physical Endurane
- Nervous System
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Can I take this with Venlafaxine mirtazapine ?
- A: There are no direct warnings against taking this product with Venlafaxine mirtazapine however it is always best to consult wtih your physician when taking other products for there advise.
Question: Can I get this product in chennai, India
- A: I am not aware of the availability of this supplement locally in India, however you can order this supplement online directly from Seacoast.com.
Question: Can I take Rhodiola with Levothyroxine?
- A: I do not see any warnings on this Rhodiola supplement against taking it with Levothyroxine however it is always recommended that people consult with their physician when adding new supplements to their routine.
Question: I would like to buy NOW's Rhodiola product, 500 mg. as shown in your site. From what drugstore is this being distributedsold? I reside in Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- A: You can place your order on our secured website for this product and we will be glad to process and ship to you. You may also call us to place your order at 1-702-508-9054 M-F 9:00-6:00 pm EST.
Question: What are the benefits of Rhodiola?
- A: Rhodiola is known as an adaptogen which is a plant that works by increasing the ability of cells to manufacture and use cell fuel more efficiently. Rhodiola helps your body to recover faster after a workout. It helps to improve energy and also enhances your immune system. It helps your body cope with stressful situations and eliminating fatigue.
Question: I have found a rhodiola product I want to take but it warns against using it if am iron deficient. I am mildly deficient - how what risks does it pose? I'm just not finding anything on this matter :(
- A: There is no warning on this product about not taking if you are iron deficient. We recommend that you consult with your physician before taking any new supplement.