Maca 500 mg - 250 Capsules
Rich in Saponins
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is grown at high elevatioins in the Andes region of central Peru. It has been used for centuries by indigenous Peruvians as a food source, as well as for increasing stamina and energy. More recent scientific studies have demonstrated that Maca supports hormonal balance and both male and female reproductive health.Maca has shown postive results in reducing the effects of chronic fatigue syndrome in a variety of tests. Recent studies hase shown that using maca has had postive effects on mood and lead to a reduction of anxiety and stress in particpants.
Due to maca's energizing effects, it also supports mental clarity without feeling anxious.
Maca 500 mg - 250 Capsules
|Maca (Lepidium meyenii) (Root)||500 mg*|
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Disclaimers: *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supports Hormonal Balance
- Rich In Saponins
- Male & Female Reproductive Health
- Energizing Herb
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: where to buy maca root capsules for fertility treatment in westbengal?
- A: I am not aware of where you can purchase this supplement locally however you can order it online directly from Seacost.com
Question: Where can buy in johor bahru, malaysia?
- A: I am not aware of where you can purchase this supplement locally in Malaysia however you can order it online directly from Seacoast.com.
Question: Where to buy maca-i am from Rift valley, kenya.
- A: you may purchase Maca 500 mg at seacoast.com using the link below http://www.seacoast.com/maca-500-mg/now-foods/250-capsules/p7537
Question: What does maca really do?
- A: Maca is used by many to help increase stamina and energy as well as supporting hormal balance in both women and men. In a 12-week double blind placebo-controlled, randomized, parallel trial in which active treatment with different doses of Maca Gelatinizada was compared with placebo. The study aimed to demonstrate if effect of Maca on subjective report of sexual desire was because of effect on mood or serum testosterone levels. Men aged 21-56 years received Maca in one of two doses: 1,500 mg or 3,000 mg or placebo. Self-perception on sexual desire, score for Hamilton test for depression, and Hamilton test for anxiety were measured at 4, 8 and 12 weeks of treatment. An improvement in sexual desire was observed with Maca since 8 weeks of treatment. Serum testosterone and oestradiol levels were not different in men treated with Maca and in those treated with placebo (P:NS). Logistic regression analysis showed that Maca has an independent effect on sexual desire at 8 and 12 weeks of treatment, and this effect is not because of changes in either Hamilton scores for depression or anxiety or serum testosterone and oestradiol levels. In conclusion, treatment with Maca improved sexual desire. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12472620
Question: hey , do you have a distributer in Dubai , UAE please ?
- A: We do not have a location in Dubai however you can purchase this product online directly from Seacoast.com.
Question: Dear Sir,i am interested in buying 10 bottle of the MACA 250 tablet, can i pay by bank transfer and also what is the shipping cost to Laos, Vientiane Capital. pls provide me the bank detail and also the invoice stating clearly the total including shipping by express mail.
- A: We only accept the major credit cards for payment. The shipping cost would be around 48.00. You can place your order on our secured website and we will ship to your location.