Primal Defense Kids Probiotic (76.8g Powder)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Garden of Life
Primal Defense Kids (76.8g Powder) 2 Month Supply | 60 Servings
Dysbiosis is an imbalance of microflora in the gut, often caused by a diet high in processed and refined foods as well as lack of beneficial microorganisms in the diet. Any child who consumes such a diet can benefit from Primal Defense Kids.
Digestive health is critical to the overall health of your child, especially healthy immune system function. Primal Defense Kids can help support the health and vitality of your child's immune and digestive system. Probiotics are living microflora that play a critical role in maintaining good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system. Probiotics maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut.
Certain probiotic blends help support normal gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria. Primal Defense Kids can be used effectively and safely by children aged three years and older. Your #1 priority is the health of your child. Don't settle for less than Primal Defense Kids from Garden of Life.
- Primal Defense® Kids contains a 4 billion** live cell count of four species of beneficial probiotic cultures.
- It contains a unique Bifidobacterium blend with the probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii, that supports healthy intestinal epithelium lining integrity, the front line for the body's defense system.
- Three species of Bifidobacteria: Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis and Bifidobacterium longum, are all found in a healthy child's digestive tract and have all been clinically studied in children, as has Saccharomyces boulardii.
- Primal Defense Kids is made with organic banana so your child will actually enjoy taking it.
Suggested Use: For kids 3 years and older, add ¼ of a teaspoon to food or beverage once daily. May increase to ½ teaspoon if desired.
UPC: 6 58010 11258 1
Distributed or manufactured from Garden of Life. See more Garden of Life products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Boosting Immune Function
- Regulating Bowel Movements
- Digestive Disorders
Compare to these: