DetoxiFiber (300g powder)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Garden of Life
DetoxiFiber (300g Powder) (previously known as Daily Fiber)
Garden of Life's DetoxiFiber contains a whole food based blend of soluble and insoluble fiber that you can take each day to give your body the fiber it needs to support healthy cleansing. DetoxiFiber contains a Proprietary Organic Fiber Blend that includes flax seed, pea hull fiber, alfalfa whole leaf, barley whole leaf and chia seed.
Dietary fibers from edible fruits and vegetables are known to absorb non-functional metals and environmental toxins the body is normally exposed to. However, some fibers are subject to systematic degradation by normal gastrointestinal flora, resulting in re-release of the absorbed toxins into the GI tract, making them available for re-circulation in the body.
DetoxiFiber contains a special combination of dietary fibers specifically selected for their exceptional absorbing ability, and their resistance to degradation by normal intestinal flora, so the toxins absorbed by the fiber are less prone to being re released and re-absorbed into the body. No additional toxins or chemicals are introduced while using DetoxiFiber since the fibers included are organic.
- Formulated with 100% certified organically grown flax seed and pea hull fiber, alfalfa and barley grasses plus chia seed.
- An excellent source of dietary fiber, providing 5 grams and 20% of the Daily Value in a balanced ratio of soluble to insoluble fiber.
- Helps entrap toxins such as metals, lead, mercury and other environmental pollutants within the gastrointestinal tract for removal from the body.
- A unique patent pending combination of organic fibers that resists breakdown and fermentation by intestinal flora and will not re- circulate toxins into the body.
- Gluten free
- Contains no psyllium or harsh laxatives.
Suggested Use: Adults mix 1 scoop (10g) of DetoxiFiberÃÃ
Distributed or manufactured from Garden of Life. See more Garden of Life products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Internal Cleasing
- Improving Digestion
- Toxic Build Up
Compare to these: