Pearls Immune | Powerful Immune Supporting Probiotics
Pearls Immune™ is the only probiotic supplement with Activ-Ferrin™, a unique form of lactoferrin that helps strengthen your natural defenses.
Stomach acid neutralizes unprotected probiotics and lactoferrin and hinders their immune-boosting benefits. Utilizing True Delivery Technology, Enzymatic Therapy Pearls Immune guarantees delivery to your intestines to promote a balanced system and ensure the the immune-enhancing benefits are preserved—to provide you with the best immune support available.
- Activ-Ferrin Potency Guaranteed with True Delivery Technology
- Laboratory tests show protected Activ-Ferrin is 167 times more effective than unprotected lactoferrin dosage forms.
- Highly purified, bioactive protein from milk**
- Immune activator, antioxidant, supports natural anti-inflammatory response
- Promotes the growth of beneficial probiotics
- Provide powerful probiotics
- 4 clinically studied species
- Boost white blood cell activity
- Help defend the immune system
Suggested Use: One capsule daily, with water or your favorite beverage. May be taken with or without food. Do not chew or crush.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Proprietary Probiotic Blend
|1 billion CFU||**|
|Lactoferrin (Activ-Ferrin brand) (milk)||15 mg||**|
** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients:Palm oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin and pectin.
Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Frequently Asked Questions
The coating ingredients, pectin and gelatin, are listed on the label.
Why does Pearls Immune™ active cultures contain only 1 billion bacteria? Some other probiotic supplements contain several billion.
What is the color of the Pearls Immune™ capsule?
Does the lactoferrin in Pearls Immune™ contain iron?
Distributed or manufactured from Enzymatic Therapy. See more Enzymatic Therapy products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Support Digestive Tract Immune System
- Promoting Healthy Digestion
- Intestinal Maladies
- Colorectal Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Good read headline chtacy good points, some of which I have learned along the way as well (humility, grace, layoff the controversial stuff). Will share with my colleagues at work as we begin blogging from a corporate perspective. Thanks!
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!