PalmettoGuard Saw Palmetto with Beta-Sitosterol (30 softgels)*
PalmettoGuard Saw Palmetto with Beta-Sitosterol
A number of normal biological events in aging men affect prostate function and structure. Saw palmetto has been shown to interfere with DHT activity in the prostate, inhibit alpha-adrenergic receptor activity (to support normal urinary flow), and help regulate inflammatory actions in the prostate gland.
- Supports Normal Urinary Flow
- Promtoes Lowering PSA
- Helps To Treat Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
Suggested Use: Take one (1) softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Distributed or manufactured from Life Extension. See more Life Extension products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Prostate Health
- Promotes Normal Urinary Flow
- Lowering Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Shrinking Prostate Gland
- Benigh Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
Questions and answers:
Question: do you have this product 01407 with quercetin?
- A: Thank you for your contacting Seacoast.com. I am not sure exactly which product you are referring to. Life Extensions does have a product with quercetin. Please follow the link to view. http://www.seacoast.com/optimized-quercetin/life-extension/60-vegetarian-capsules/p3925