Natural Lecithin, 19 grains, 1200 mg, Softgels
Lecithin is a natural source of phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine, and phosphatidylinositol.
Rich in natural choline and inositol, lecithin is a lipotropic substance derived from soybeans. Country Life® uses the highest quality Soy Lecithin.
- Assists With Building Healthy Cell Membranes
- Aids In Liver Function
- Natural Source Of Choline
Suggested use: Adults take one (1) to three (3) softgels daily with food.
|Serving Size: 3 softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%*|
(providing 2,196 mg of phosphatides)
|3,600 mg (3.6 g)||**|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell). Contains soy.
100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free.
Does Not Contain: Yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, preservatives or artificial color.
Distributed or manufactured from Country Life. See more Country Life products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Aids In Preventing Cellular Damage
- Protects Against Cardiovascular Disease
- Repair Liver Damage Brought On By Alcoholism
- Memory Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: DO IT INTERACT WITH PHENELZINE
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!