Mastic Gum (500 mg 60 capsules)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Mastic Gum (500 mg 60 capsules)
Protects the Stomach & Duodenum*
Mastic gum is a natural product that has been used for over 2,500 years to promote the health of the intestines, stomach and liver. Mastic Gum 500 contains natural tree stem mastic gum (Pistacia lentiscus) from a shrub-like tree grown mainly in Greece and Turkey. Mostly composed of resinous gum and volatile oils, mastic has been used for centuries by traditional healers for stomach distress.* Mastic Gum protects gastric and duodenal cells and tissues.*
Take 2 capsules per day with water or juice before breakfast, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Capsule consists of titanium dioxide and gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soy, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no nuts/tree nuts.
Distributed or manufactured from Jarrow Formulas. See more Jarrow Formulas products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Gastrointestinal Health
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is there ANY Bee Pollen in Mastic Gum ?
- A: This supplement is not only vegetarian but vegan. The only active ingredients are mastic gum. The inactive ingredients are magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and cellulose. Capsule consists of titanium dioxide and gelatin. Bee pollen is not listed in this Mastic Gum.
Question: can you give to children(2, 6, 10) for h pylori?- you say only 18 and older and to consult a physician. the drs. are all about antibiotics which is why i am seeking info on a natural way to get rid of. is it safe for me as i am breastfeeding a 2yo? thanks!!!
A: I understand most physicians approach and how they may differ from your own.
Per the manufacturer of this mastic gum ," We are not aware of any research studies involving mastic gum and children. Therefore, we will not be able to provide guidance. Having said that, mastic gum has a very long history of folkloric use in the Mediterranean for stomach distress. Mastic gum is a type of fiber, a resinous material from a tree.
You might consider purchasing mastic chewing gum for your child. It can be found at Greek markets or online."
Question: My daughter is trying to get pregnant and is taking Nexium, she wants to take Mastic Gum, is this product safe if she becomes pregnant?
- A: I do not see any warnings on this supplement in regards to pregenancy or any medical conditions however it is always recommended consulting with a physician when you are pregnant about the supplements you are taking.
Question: I am with GERD and IBS with diarrhea and I take Omeprazol and Mesalazin.Can I use this product instead of Omeprazol? Is there any drug interaction with Mesalazin? Thank you.
- A: There are no warnings on this product however if you are considering using any supplement to replace a prescription drug you may want to discuss this with your healthcare physician to find out the appropriate and safe way to go about this transition.
Question: are there any drug interaction with mastic gum that I should be aware of?
- A: There are no warnings on this supplement about any contradictions with any prescription medication or natural supplement. Please consult with your physician if you have any additional concerns.
Question: where do i get this product in chennai?
- A: I am not aware of the availability of this product in Chennai however you can purchase this product online directly from Seacoast.com.
Question: Can you give this to an infant that is 3 months old?If so how?
- A: Most supplements unless otherwise stated are suited for adults ages 18 and over. For possible use and dosing for babies and kds, please consult with your physician as they can advise best if this is an option.