Hormonal Changease (100 caps)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
100 Vegetarian Capsules
This well balanced herbal formula is for hormonal imbalance support. Indicated for women experiencing Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and/or menopause, Hormonal Changease may also be taken by men. No scoffing now, Dr. Christopher's brilliantly designed formula may greatly benefit men with Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) and low stamina levels.
Containing root extracts of Black Cohosh, Sarsparilla, American Ginseng, Licorice, and False Unicorn, Hormonal Changease may also prove beneficial in instances of impotence, atopic dermatitis, water retention and more!
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Proprietary Blend: Black Cohosh Root, Sarsparilla Root, American Ginseng Root, Licorice Root, False Unicorn Root, BLessed Thistle Herb, & Squawvine||900 mg||*|
APS = Amount Per Serving
*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: 100% Vegetable Base Capsules
NO Added Fillers or Chemicals
Distributed or manufactured from Christophers Original Formulas. See more Christophers Original Formulas products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Restoring Libido
- Reducing Inflammation
- Restoring Hormonal Balance
- Improving Fertility
- Relieving Hot Flashes
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPS)
- Arthritis (Rheumatoid)
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: My hormones are low and well so is my libido so i so fustrating just recently had a pregnancy were the baby never got to develop thete was never a bsby due to low hormones and my husbands sperm chromosomes werent good is this a
- A: I understand that this may be very frusterating. You will happy to hear that Hormonal Changease may help with women that experience miscarriages as well as supporting their hormonal balance. Please consult with your physician further to see if this product can benefit you in the specific way you would like it to as they are familiar with your full medical history.
Question: I have been taking Hormonal changease for 3 weeks, I have noticed my bowels are looser and I get some headaches is this normal? Also how long is it before you feel the benefits? Thank you.
- A: I am not aware of people experiencing headaches or loose bowels from taking this supplement. Please consult with your physician to find out the exact cause of these symptoms. Results will vary from person to person due to a number of factors not limited to a person's unique biochemistry and the severity of the imbalanced hormones.