Garden of Life
FucoThin (180 Capsules)
fücoTHIN is a natural, whole food based supplement made with fucoxanthin combined with pomegranate seed oil, for a patent-pending formula that is naturally thermogenic. Thermogenesis is the process by which the body increases its metabolic rate, requiring utilization of internal stores of energy, such as fat.
What is thermogenesis?
Thermogenesis is the process by which the body increases its metabolic rate, requiring utilization of internal stores of energy, such as fat. fücoTHIN supports metabolism including that of white adipose tissue, without stimulating the central nervous system. In a human clinical trial, the metabolic rate with fücoTHIN was significantly higher than with the diet alone.
What is fucoxanthin?
Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid (like lutein and lycopene), a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from free-radical damage. It is the pigment that gives brown seaweed its characteristic color and also participates in photosynthesis (the conversion of light into energy). It is found in several different types of brown seaweed.
Marine vegetables (edible seaweed) have long been considered among the most nutritious vegetation on Earth, and have been included in the diets of various Asian cultures since ancient times. Recent research suggests that natural compounds in marine vegetables can significantly affect fat metabolism and that fucoxanthin is one of the key ingredients that, along with diet and exercise, may have helped to minimize health and weight issues among Asian populations where it is consumed the most.
Fucoxanthin is the first marine algae-derived ingredient with clinically proven thermogenic effect. It is also known for its powerful antioxidant effect that protects cells from free radical damage. fücoTHIN contains an all-natural food concentrate of fucoxanthin from specially cultivated strains of brown marine vegetables.
What are the benefits of pomegranate seed oil?
Pomegranate fruit seeds are the source of an oil that has a unique fatty acid composition. fücoTHIN provides a proprietary pomegranate seed oil standardized to punicic acid. This unusual fatty acid, punicic acid or conjugated linolenic acid (CLnA), works synergistically with fucoxanthin to support natural thermogenesis.
Who will benefit from using fücoTHIN?
Anyone who is seeking to manage body fat and support a healthy metabolic rate while following a balanced diet and a regular exercise regimen.
When should I expect to see results from fücoTHIN?
Clinical studies indicate an average of 6 weeks of use before significant thermogenic response is experienced; we suggest you give fcoTHIN® at least eight full weeks to begin to notice changes and combine with a calorie conscious diet and exercise.
- #1 Selling Diet Formula in the Natural Products Industry* SPINSscan Natural, 52 weeks ending 10/4/08
- 16 week, double blind, randomized and placebo controlled
- 150 overweight women on an 1800 calorie controlled diet
- Significant metabolic rate increase seen in the fücoTHIN group
- Average of 14.5 lbs. lost with fücoTHIN® compared to 3 lbs. with placebo
- Dual Action Formula: fücoTHIN® burns fat while providing antioxidant cellular protection.
- Mechanism of Action: fücoTHIN® works by increasing the expression of UCP1 in the mitochondrion of cells.
- This creates additional heat, or thermogenesis, within cells which burns fat.
- Non-Stimulant: Unlike ephedra or caffeine, fücoTHIN® burns fat without stimulating the central nervous system – no nervousness, jitters or lost sleep.
- Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner
- Whole Food Based Dietary Supplement
- Naturally Increases Metabolic Rate
- Clinically Researched, Dual Action Formula
- Burns Fat
- Provides Antioxidant Cellular Protection
- Helps Make Diet More Effective
No Nervousness, Jitters or Lost Sleep
Suggested Use: One softgel three times daily with food and at least 8oz. of water. Not intended for children.
For Advanced Usage: Increase gradually to three softgels three times daily (9 softgels per day) with food and at least 8oz. of water. If you are consuming two fücoPROTEIN™ supplement bars per day, then advanced usage is two softgels three times daily (6 softgels per day) with food and at least 8oz. of water. Use with a calorie conscious diet and exercise.
Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, palm oil, purified water.
Contains naturally occurring iodine.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision. Clinical research indicates that it may take 6 weeks of consecutive use to experience significant thermogenic response.
UPC: 6 58010 11375 5
Distributed or manufactured from Garden of Life. See more Garden of Life products.