Digest Gold plus Probiotics (45 caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Digest Gold with Probiotics
Digest Gold plus Probiotics combines Enzymedica's award winning digestive enzyme formula with 500 million cultures of specially coated TherActive probiotics. This delivery system is not an encapsulation process--it is a coating that allows for maximum performance and preservation of probiotics. Superior to standard time release mechanisms, TherActive delivery ensures release in the alkaline pH of the lower intestine, guaranteeing potency, delivering healthy bacteria into the intestinal tract for optimal benefit.
Combining enzymes and probiotics is ideal. Digest Gold + Probiotics provides complete digestive care in the convenience of a single capsule dose.
- Supports Overall Digestive Health
- Provides Additional Digestive Support By Boosting Enzyme Production And Promoting Regularity
- Combines Multiple Strains Of Enzymes That Work In Various pH Levels
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule at the beginning of each meal. More may be taken if needed.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Amylase Thera-blend||23,000 DU||**|
|Protease Thera-blend||80,000 HUT||**|
|Alpha Galactosidase||450 GALU||**|
|Cellulase Thera-blend||3,000 CU||**|
|Lipase Thera-blend||4,000 FCCFIP||**|
|Beta Glucanase||25 BGU||**|
|Pectinase (w/ Phytase)||45 Endo-PGU||**|
L- acidophilus DDS-1 , L. Rhamnosus, L. Casei, L. gasseri, L. Plantarum, L. Bulgaricus, L. Salivarius, L. Paracasei
|500 million CFU||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients:100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water)
Contains NO: egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
Distributed or manufactured from EnzyMedica. See more EnzyMedica products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Maximize Digestion And Nutrient Absorption
- TherActive Delivery Ensures Release In The Alkaline PH Of The Lower Intestine
- Promoting Optimal Wellness & Digestive Health
- Poor Digestion
- Gas & Bloating
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: what is the best fda approved probiotic that i can take once a day and are there any side effects
- A: Supplements, unfortunately do not receive fda approval like do pharmaceutical drugs. Enzymedica manufacturers great products that do not contain any fillers whats-soever. Enzymedica is GMP registered through NSF International. The FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for Dietary Supplements require that manufacturers establish quality control procedures and standard operating procedures such as premarket safety determinations, toxicology reports, stability testing, ingredient identity testing, and serious adverse event reporting. Enzymedica exceeds FDA requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices by voluntarily becoming certified by NSF International (GMP Certified). NSF is a third party GMP auditing and compliance company that is well known for having the highest standards of GMP Certification. The result of this additional audit is superior manufacturing standards. Though not equired by the FDA, Enzymedica and its lab is independently audited twice a year by NSF International to maintain the highest standard of quality and purity. There are no warnings on adverse effects on this product though the dosage is 1 capsule with each meal for optimal results.