Cinnamon Bark (60 caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Blood Sugar Metabolism.
Cinnamon bark studies show favorable results for its efficacy in promoting healthy blood sugar levels by maintaining a normal range, and protecting cells from oxidative damage. Maintaining a healthy blood sugar level is critical to promoting optimal health and is associated with healthy vision, heart/circulation, kidneys and a healthy nervous system.
Cinnamon bark also supports the liver and pancreas and promotes the healthy functioning of insulin and other glucoseregulating factors in the body.
Beyond its well-documented actions in enhancing blood glucose metabolism, numerous studies have demonstrated cinnamon bark extract’s ability to promote healthy lipid metabolism, by providing antioxidant protection and by maintaining a healthy glycemic response. In one clinical trial, researchers reported that cinnamon bark supplementation not only promoted healthy glucose balance, but also demonstrated a statistically significant action on supporting healthy lipid and triglyceride balance.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily after meals. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your Doctor before using this product. Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
|Alcohol Free Concentrated Extracts Of:|
|Cinnamon bark, Supercritical CO2 Extract (Cinnamomum spp.)||50mg||†|
|Cinnamon Bark ETOH (Cinnamomum spp.)||200 mg||†|
|STANDARDIZED TO FULL SPECTRUM ACTIVITY PROFILE PER DOSE|
|Each 2 capsules contain 2500 mg crude herb equivalent.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), Soy Lecithin
Glycemic Health Capsules
Distributed or manufactured from GAIA Herbs. See more GAIA Herbs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Helps Maintain Normal Cravings For Sugar In The Diet
- Rich Source Of Antioxidants That Quench Free-Radicals
- Supports Blood Sugar Levels Within Normal Ranges
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: where can i get some. i am in Ghana
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: drug drug interaction
- A: These are the warnings on the label: Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing. If you have a medical condition or take prescription medicines, please consult with your Doctor before using this product. Use supplement only as directed on label.
Question: i could not see this medicine in your website so pls let me know details about this product 1. cinnamon herbal medicine-traditional oriental spice.500mg2. Re-body SafSlim belly Fat key lime cream fusion.
- A: We do carry a variety of the Re-Body products. It doesn't appeaer that Safslim has a Keylime flavor yet but they do have Tangerine, Berry, and Pina Colada for you to choose from. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=safslim You also are looking for a specific cinnamon supplement which it doesn't look like we carry at the moment but you can take a look at all of our other cinnamon supplements and find one maybe that is similar to the one you described. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=cinnamon