Healthy Origins | White Chia Seeds 12oz
Oil from the chia seed has the highest proportion of omega-3 fatty acids of any plant known. Chia has 8 times more Omega-3's than fish oil without the strong taste. Chia seeds are tiny but are packed full of antioxidants and fiber. An excellent source of Omega-3 without the fishy taste.
- No Trans Fats
- Gluten Free
- 100% Vegetarian
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
- Vegan Product
The easiest way to enjoy Healthy Origins 100% Natural White Chia Seeds is to simply sprinkle on salads, over vegetables, or on top of other foods. Our White Chia Seed is a whole food with a natural flavor that blends with any food that it is added to:
- Grand seeds for optimum nutritional benefit.
- Add to yogurt, smoothies, cereal, salads, bread, any hot or cold beverage, even pudding.
- Hydrate seed for jellies, jam, and other applications.
White Chia Seeds
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (12g)
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Soluble Fiber||<0.012 g|
Omega-3 fatty acids (As Alpha-Linolenic Acid)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (as Linoleic Acid)
Ingredients: Raw White Chia Seed (Salvia Hispanic L)
Free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, wheat or soy. No preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
Distributed or manufactured from Healthy Origins. See more Healthy Origins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Rich Vegetarian Source Of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids
- Improving Cardiovascular Health
- Low Energy
- Belly Fat
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: where can i find chia seed in Nigeria
- A: Thank you for your interest in Chia seeds. I am not aware of the availability of chia seeds in Nigeria, however you can conveniently purchase this product using the following link. We'd be happy to ship this product to you. http://www.seacoast.com/shopping_cart.php?products_id=8240
Question: is this also knownreferred to as skinny see
- A: Though some people use chia seeds for weightloss I am not familiar with it being called skinny see.
Question: Are chia seeds sold in store
- A: Yes seacoast.com does carry Ultimate CHIAlife (12 oz) - Renew Life - Organically Grown Chia seeds. You may purchase this product using the link below. http://www.seacoast.com/ultimate-chialife/renew-life/12-oz/p3571
Question: Dose the chia seeds effect the kidneys
- A: Chia seeds are a great way to add protein, omega-3 fatty acid and fiber to your daily routine. Chia seeds are a plant based unprocessed whole-grain food. Plant based proteins have shown to be gentler on the kidneys and allow the body to easily absorb the nutrients. Typically per serving Chia seeds have 20% protein, 35% good fats including 65% omega-3 fatty acid and 25% dietary fiber. Chia seeds are high in antioxidant power and beneficial for supporting heart and cholesterol health. With the abundance of over processed foods on the market today Chia Seeds are a great way to add protein to your daily diet and increase energy levels.
Question: How can I use chia seeds?
- A: Chia seeds are an excellent source of protein, fiber, calcium, antioxidants, magesium and phosphorus important for bone health. Chia seeds are also high in Omega-3 fatty acids, in fact, chia seeds have more protein than salmon gram for gram! Chia seeds may be added to any food including yogurt, smoothies, sandwiches, pudding or even adding a tsp. to your stir fry. Chia seeds can be eaten raw or added to water or your favorite drink. Any way you choose to add chia seeds to your diet will provide added to nutrition in every seed.
Question: where we purchase this in india
Thank you for your interest in Chia seeds. I am not aware of the availability of chia seeds in India, however you can conveniently purchase this product using the following link. We'd be happy to ship this product to you. http://www.seacoast.com/shopping_cart.php?products_id=8240
Question: plz tell me that what is the anti bacterial and antifungal properties of chia seeds
- A: Chia seeds are loaded with lignans also called polyphenols, which are antioxidants that have anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. Chia seeds have so many benefits including it's high protein value and fiber to help eliminate toxins from the body and improve digestion. Chia seeds break down easily in the body and are a great source of Omega-3. Chia seeds are so easy to use, just sprinkle on cereal or add them to your favorite smoothy!
Question: Are they organic and what country are they from?
- A: Though these chia seeds are not indicated as being organic, they are non-GMO. We are awaiting confirmation from the manufacturer as to the excact origin of these seeds and will provide that information once we receive it.