Bitter Melon Extract (500 mg 30 capsules)
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Bitter melon extract is used to stimulate digestion. Bitter melon is often used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Solaray Bitter Melon Extract may be helpful to people with sluggish digestion, dyspepsia and constipation.
Directions: Take 1 capsule two times daily with meals or a glass of water.
Bitter Melon Extract
Serving Size: 1 capsule
(Monmordica charantia) (fruit extract)
(Guaranteed 75 mg [15%] Carantin)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule) and cellulose.
Distributed or manufactured from Solaray Vitamins. See more Solaray Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Stimulate Digestion
- Mild Inflammation Modulator
- Sluggish Digestion
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: what is the reccomended dose
- A: The recommended dosage of Bitter Melon Extract is 1 capsule twice daily with food or water.
Question: Does produce help lower blood pressure
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: Any good for type2 diabetes
- A: In regards to Chinese Medicine, Bitter Melon has been used to help with type 2 diabetes however if you are planning to use this supplement and have diabetes, please consult with your physician first.
Question: is bitter melon habit forming I am trying to find something natural to tke for slow transit time or lazy colon constipation. I abused stimulant laxatives for many years and i need someting natural that is not a stimulant or habit forming. Thanks
- A: The only warnings on this supplement are as follows: If you are pregnant,lactating ,or have high blood pressure, consult with a physician before using. Do not use if you are under the age of 18. Also bitter melon may cause sensitivity to UV exposure. Please note that is always a good idea to let a medical profession know of what supplements you are taking. I do not see anything indicating that bitter melon is habit forming.