Balanced B Complex (90 tablets)*
Balanced B Complex by MegaFoods is a great choice to fortify and enhance your busy lifestyle. Vitamin B is an essential nutrient in promoting energy and health of the nervous system, maintaining healthy blood vessels and supporting balanced hormone metabolism. Plant based Vegan Formula.
- Organic spinach provides synergistic co-nutrients and life-enhancing chlorophyll
- Featuring a balanced ratio of FoodState(TM) B vitamins
- Easy to digest and no after taste.
- Vegan Formula
- Tested FREE of pesticides, herbicides, gluten and soy
Directions: 1 tablet daily. May be taken anytime of the day, even on an empty stomach
Balanced B Complex
Serving Size: 1 tablet
|Thiamine (B-1) (36 mg S. cerevisiae)||9 mg||600%|
|Riboflavin (B-2) (90 mg S. cerevisiae)||9 mg||529%|
|Niacinamide (180 mg S. cerevisiae)||45 mg||225%|
|Vitamin B-6 (50 mg S. cerevisiae)||10 mg||500%|
|Folate (40 mg broccoli)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (25 mg S. cerevisiae)||125 mcg||2083%|
|Biotin (60 mg organic brown rice)||300 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (180 mg S. cerevisiae)||45 mg||450%|
|Organic Spinach||125 mg||**|
** % Daily Value (DV) not established
Total Weight FoodState Nutrient to Deliver Daily Value
Other Ingredients: Plant Cellulose, Vegetable Lubricant, Silica.
FoodState Nutrients are made with fresh and local foods. Crafted with our Slo-Food Process, they deliver the most authentic nourishment available, which we believe the body recognizes as 100% whole food.
Tested Free of pesticides, herbicides, gluten, dairy and soy.
UPC: 0 5149410166 7
Distributed or manufactured from MegaFood. See more MegaFood products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting An Active Lifestyle
- Promoting Cardiovascular Health
- Mental Alertness And General Well Being
- Brain Fog
- Heart Disease
- Low Energy
Questions and answers:
Question: I was told that a vitamin b complex may help my migraines? I am a vegan and would like to know more about this product.
- A: Vitamin B is an essential nutrient and plays a vital role in converting our food into fuel for increased energy and supporting overall health. Several studies suggests that people who get migraines may reduce the frequency by using a B Complex including riboflavin (Vitamin B2). Eating a well balanced diet including Vitamin B rich foods such as, eggs, leafy greens, fish, meat, nuts, whole cereals and liver may be enough for some but not others. MegaFood Balanced B Complex is not synthetic or genetically modified but formulated from FoodState Nutrients from fresh and local foods. This product is certified by Vegan Action and certified Non-GMO. A 2009 studied 52 migraine sufferers used a combination of B6, B12 and Folic for 6 months and found less severe migraine attacks and fewer attacks. Research is promising and will continue to provide more insight into Vitamin B as an alternative for some suffering from migraine headaches.