B12 Sublingual 1000mcg (180 Tabs)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
The combination of Vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid in a cherry flavored lozenge is a powerful, natural aid to the brain and nervous system and is designed for maximum absorption. Vitamin B-12 has been shown effective at improving the ability to think more clearly and improve memory. Those who suffer from Pernicious Anemia typically have a Vitamin B-12 deficiency and would greatly benefit from Seacoast B-12 Sublingual lozenges.
Folic Acid is crucial to nervous system support. It can help to improve nerve function and brain function. Folic Acid is particularly important for women who are pregnant or nursing as it can decrease the occurance birth defects. It also supports brain and nerve development inutero and in young infants.
- Supports nervous system function
- Improves memory
- Decreases occurance of birth defects
- Supports fetal and infant nerve and brain development
Each Tablet Contains:
Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg and Folic Acid 400 mcg in a sublingual form for best absorption with natural cherry flavor.
Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Sorbitol, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Cherry Flavored, Silica. Contains no sugar, starch, yeast, wheat, artificial color or flavor.
Distributed or manufactured from Seacoast Vitamins. See more Seacoast Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Strengthening Nails
- Improving Skin Tone
- Strengthening Hair
- Elevating Mood
- Improving Focus
- Increasing Energy
- Improving Muscle Tone
- Poor Muscle Tone
- Poor Skin Tone
- Brittle Nails
- Hair Loss
- Split Ends
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Tell me how will it be sent to Pakistan.
- A: Please call us at 1+) 702-508-9054 during our business hours and we can provide the details you need about shipping to your home in Pakistan.
Question: Are your B-12 1000MCG cherry flavored vitamins non GMO? Do they contain or use and GMO bacteria, etc. in the process of manufacturing the B-12? What form of B-12 is in this product? Thanks.
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: Is it good for Vegetarian(Asian - Without egg) or vegan? Is there any other product for us.
- A: We do have a variety of B12 products that are suitable for vegetarians. Please view each product below. Hopefully there is one that you like best. http://www.seacoast.com/fully-active-b12-methylcobalamin/doctor-s-best/1500mcg-60-vcaps/p10154 http://www.seacoast.com/b12-strips/essential-source/1000-mcg-30-fast-dissolve-strips/p10017 http://www.seacoast.com/b12-strips/essential-source/2000-mcg-30-fast-dissolve-strips/p10018 http://www.seacoast.com/vitamin-code-vitamin-b12/garden-of-life/30-capsules/p6654
Question: does this 'B12 1000mcg sublingual lozengesseacoast natural foods' contain methylcobalamin or cynocobalamin.?
- A: This specific B12 is not labeled as methylcobalamin but we do have another Seacoast B12 that is. You can take a look at this B12 below. http://www.seacoast.com/methylcobalamin-5000-mcg/seacoast-vitamins/60-tabs/p2007