Folic Acid 800mcg (250 Tabs)
Folic Acid is a crucial B Vitamin to the body's health. Folic Acid aids in the healthy replication of DNA. Consequently, it is extremely important for women who are pregnant or nursing to take Folic Acid. It aids in healthy development of the fetus and infants. It is especially valuable for the development of the nervous system and brain. Folic Acid has been found to decrease birth defects.
Folic Acid is also important for adults and children to support healthy red blood cells and to prevent anemia. Because Folic Acid works to supports healthy cell reproduction and replication, it has been found effective in preventing cancerous cell formation.
- Promotes healthy cell development and reproduction
- Supports healthy DNA replication
- Vital for pregnant and nursing women
- May help prevent cancer
- Supports healthy red blood cells
Each Tablet Contains:
800 mcg of Folic Acid (vitamin B-9)
Other ingredients: di-calcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose, guar gum, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Distributed or manufactured from Seacoast Vitamins. See more Seacoast Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Strengthening Nails
- Elevating Mood
- Strengthening Hair
- Improving Focus
- Improving Muscle Tone
- Increasing Energy
- Improving Skin Tone
- Split Ends
- Brittle Nails
- Poor Skin Tone
- Poor Muscle Tone
- Hair Loss
Questions and answers:
Question: any side effect of tablets its general medicine or prescription medicine
- A: As with any supplement, it is always recommended that you consult with your physician first if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medicines as they can advise if there will be any effects.