Arthocin (60 Caps)
Arthocin from Terry Naturally contains clinically proven ingredients to help keep joint and connective tissues functioning healthily. This exclusive proprietary blend of herbs and other natural ingredients is gentle on the stomach and has been found to inhibit the COX-2 enzyme, an enzyme that has been linked to pain and inflammation. Constituents in Arthocin safely inhibit COX-2 (cyclooxygenase 2) to help your body naturally maintain healthy anti-inflammatory response.
Arhtocin is no meager anti-inflammatory, and anti-pain product; it is also formulated to promote joint health and the regeneration of cartilage, and supports healthy cartilage structure. Studies reveal that Arthocin effectively promotes the body's natural production of Hyaluronic Acid by up to 41% and increases the amount of synovial fluid in the joints. Enjoy improved joint mobility and comfort with Arthocin from Terry Naturally!
- Improved Joint Mobility
- Improved Joint Comfort
- Promotes Healthy Anti-Inflammatory Response
- Promotes Cartilage Regeneration
- Increases Hyaluronic Acid Levels
- Increases Synovial Fluid Levels
- Helps Alleviate Pain
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Suggested Use: 1-2 capsules daily (may be increased if desired)||APS||%DV|
Proprietary Joint and Flexibility Formula:
Containing Boswellia (Boswellia serrate) Extract standardized to contain greater than 70% boswellic acid with AKBA greater than 10% Curcumin (Curcumin longa) CRX 791 Rhizome Extract with curcuminoid complex (Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Devil's Claw (Harpagophytum procubens) Extract standardized to contain greater than 20% harpagosides (by HPLC), Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis) Extract standardized to contain greater than 30% total polyphenol content with emblicanins greater than 20%
APS = Amount Per Serving
*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Other Ingredients:Cellulose Powder, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose Capsules
Distributed or manufactured from EuroPharma. See more EuroPharma products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Pain
- Soothing Muscles
- Reducing Inflammation
- Relieving Back Pain
- Joint Pain
Questions and answers:
Question: Could anything in this product make you feel irritable?
A: I'm not aware of irritability caused from taking Arthocin nor any other side effects. If you are pregnant or nursing it is best to consult with a physician before using.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
Question: Can you take more then two a day?
- A: Pain and inflammation come in different forms and severity for people and may require different doses of natural anti-inflammatory herbs. It is best to divide doses 2- 3 times per day to allow the body to absorb and utilize the herbs for all day relief. Some users may find immediate relief with the suggested dosage of 1- 2 capsules per day while other may find an extra capsules provides better results. Diets high in fats such as polyunsaturated vegetable oils, hydrogenated oils, trans-fatty acids and margarine may also effect how well the body is absorbing the herbs. Food high in fats actually intensify the inflammatory response in the body.
Question: I have back and leq pain, would Arthocin relieve my discomfort?
- A: Arthocin promotes healthy anti-inflammatory response and helps alleviate pain. Improves joint comfort amd mobility in joints and back. Safely balances COX-2 and 5-LOX enzymes to support healthy joint function and maintain cartilage.